Dark Hope

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Dark Hope
Gue'La
Gue'La

Dark Hope

Post#1 » Jul 13 2017 07:00

Yo. I've been posting here for a while now, thought I should make a profile. I'm a regular at Warhammer store #97 in Glenview, IL (USA) and I exclusively play Tau! I love to immerse myself into the lore and play everything from their perspective of the universe, usually from the Farsight enclaves specifically. I love making lists based off actual fluff formations and building around those.

I've been into the hobby for 4 months now and I'm very pleased with the painting progress I've made. I'm quite good at line highlighting, washing, battle damaging, detailing, glare effects, glow effects, and LEDs. I'm terrible at flesh, basing, and cloth.

I have around 4-5 thousand points worth of Tau so far, and plan to build at least double that. I love battle suits of all varieties, and they make up the bulk of my army. Most of my games are 1000-1500 points, so I don't bother buying anything big. I have one riptide and nothing bigger. I love building and testing new lists all the time. Usually not a super serious player but I like a challenge so I'd be up for it.

I might add some army pics later. Here's my best work in the mean time cause I spent a whole month on it and I like showing it off.

If kroot eat orks, doesn't that make them omvivores?

SniperTau
Shas'La
Shas'La

Re: Dark Hope

Post#2 » Jul 13 2017 09:18

Welcome!
That is a great riptide. :D
4-5k? that is like twice my collection!
Hope you enjoy your stay on the ATT orbital!

Dark Hope
Gue'La
Gue'La

Re: Dark Hope

Post#3 » Jul 13 2017 11:43

Yeah, I spent my tax returns (about a grand) getting started. Now I just but whatever when I have spare cash.
If kroot eat orks, doesn't that make them omvivores?

Return to “Membership Profiles”