Boomcrash

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Boomcrash
Shas'Saal

Boomcrash

Post#1 » Jul 15 2017 08:51

Age and gender:
20+, male

Student

How did you get into wargaming?
I started with Warhammer fantasy when I was 12-13. I loved the painting side of the hobby. Never got into playing the actual game. I had a mix of dwarves, elves, goblins and lizardmen. Years later one friend made me jump into 40k. We left the hobby months later :/ UNTIL RECENTLY!

How did you get into Tau?
It was in 4th edition when I bought the starter box. I loved the lore and those sexy Fire Warriors :crafty: . I played 2 games and left the hobby. I didn't like playing the game back then, but now that is more streamlined I'd love to jump back in.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?
Paint your miniatures the way you like and be creative.

What is your Tau colour scheme?
Grey, white and red (A mix between Vior'la and Bork'an scheme)

Where and how often do you usually play?
For now, I haven't played once. I'm just testing the waters to see if I'm ready to enjoy 40k.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
Let's see... I have random boxes for: lizardmen, high elves, dwarves; and necrons... Oh, and oooold dark eldar (they were awful looking before the remodel).

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against?
I've only played against necrons twice a long time ago and I didn't enjoy it much. STAY DEAD GOD DAMN.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'?
They were funny toys when I started. Now they are another form of art (...that I can play with).

What are some of you other interests?
Videogame design, D&D, reading, movies...

What is your favourite band?
Now I'm into synthwave music: Kavinsky, HOME... You should check them out. They are amazing.

Happy to join you guys! :)

StealthKnightSteg
Shas'Saal

Re: Boomcrash

Post#2 » Dec 11 2017 07:23

bad bad ATT community..

well here it still is: Welcome to ATT :)

Return to “Membership Profiles”