7-Zark-7

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
7-Zark-7
Shas

7-Zark-7

Post#1 » Jul 17 2017 01:39

Hello,

I am a long time Tau player, started when the faction was first released back in 2001. I shelved my marines, eventually sold them and focused entirely on my Tau. I still have that old first codex, wish I had my 3rd Edition Rulebook to go with it. I took a break from 40k that lasted the entirety of 6th, picked the hobby back up when 7th launched and am having fun with 8th. Tau were my first truly Fully Painted army. I had other armies in the 90s and early 00s but my Tau were the first faction I put my heart into when painting.

Thanks,
7-Zark-7

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Yup

On a side note, I can only post to this forum. It seems my user level permissions are restricted in PHPBB. Could someone give that a look? Thanks

Sa'cea Mont'yr
Shas'El

Re: 7-Zark-7

Post#2 » Jul 17 2017 02:40

Hi, Zark, and welcome! New users are restricted to the Membership forums for the first 48 hours, to encourage new players to get a feel for how the forum is different than most other 40K forums.
Shas'el Sa'cea Cal'Ka Mon'tyr

7-Zark-7
Shas

Re: 7-Zark-7

Post#3 » Jul 17 2017 02:54

Thanks for the info. The joys of a new account. I used to have an account here years ago but could not find my login credentials. I'll come back some time later on.

Thanks again.

Return to “Membership Profiles”