jens

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
jens
Shas'Saal

jens

Post#1 » Jul 17 2017 02:19

Real first name:
Jens ( quite creative, when you think about it )

Age and gender:
36 male

Web developer & System Architect

How did you get into wargaming?
I was at a party with a lot of LARP'ing people, they wouldn't shut up about 40k, and for some reason they liked me, invited me to try and I had a game a few weeks later where I scored tie with a seasoned player ( orcs vs nids )

How did you get into Tau?
A guy gave me a free box of FW's, and I like the idea of a race working together for exploration and unity, so I stayed with "The Greater Good"

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?
Learn to handle the hate.

What is your Tau colour scheme?
I have four actually. Mostly because the minitures I have, are armies bought or givin and I never got around to change them, so I ended up with the idea to have a dessert army ( standart tau orange ), city army ( blue, inkl. the kroot ), a winter army ( white n blue ) and a jungle army ( green )

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member?
.. I think i needed some tactics for an local tournament and found a topic here.
since Mar 11 2015 05:49, jezz time flies

What are the origins of your ATT username?
it is rarely picked, most people pick something obscure.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules?
yes

Where and how often do you usually play?
rarely, and in Copenhagen.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
I have a few SMs - a present and a kill team box, I have some Warmachine, some X-wing and I'm dreaming of some Bolt Action, 28mm FTW! :)

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against?
.. I don't have a favourite .. but I'm terrible against Necrons.

What is your best and worst 40K moment?
best: I was getting my biiiib handed to me, and in a desperate attempt to do anything that game, I moved up with a piranha, and needed 2 x 6 to kill his warlord, got it and won "the weeks lucky shoot" at a tournament

worst: first turn, I needed to hit a enemy tank to even have a chance, rolled a 1. Opponent was a sport, and said "I didnt see that, rolled again." another 1. very boring game from that point on, first and last in that tournament.

What are some of you other interests?
Music, Whisky

Do you have any pets?
Cat.

What is your favourite band?
Tool.

Return to “Membership Profiles”