Hello Everyone

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
GrimXI
Shas

Hello Everyone

Post#1 » Jul 21 2017 08:39

Just picked up the new 8th edition information, last played on 6th edition and only 3 games. I would really like to get back into it now that my brother-in-law is back from Virginia.

I really liked the style of the Tau models and had a desire to build and paint/customize the units. I also had a lot of fun playing the first game, and the ones after.

Real first name:Mike

Age and gender:25

How did you get into wargaming? Brother-In-Law, Uncle-In-Law, and a desire to put small pieces together

How did you get into Tau? I liked the long range, and mech like machines

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Learn to build a list, and start testing things out in games until you figure it out.

What is your Tau colour scheme? Black, Green, Brown

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? New member, found from looking for list ideas.

What are the origins of your ATT username? From Doom (movie) John Grimm and Ghost in the Shell, the Individual Eleven.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Yes

Where and how often do you usually play? Last played 2 years ago

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? I don't

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? I hate the tyranids

What is your best and worst 40K moment? Best so far is painting them and turning out the way I wanted, worst is having several of the units fall apart after the glue failed.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? Wife wasn't sure, until she could have fun painting some.

What are some of you other interests? Technology/IT, PC Games

Do you have any pets? Riley, a Corgi pup

What is your favourite band? Not really sure, I like a lot of single songs or video game music

MNGamer
Shas'Saal

Re: Hello Everyone

Post#2 » Jul 21 2017 09:45

Welcome, nice to see someone else from Minnesota.
Even when broken, a sword may still cut~Aun'ko'vash

Return to “Membership Profiles”