Axioma_TAU

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Axioma_TAU
Shas'La
Shas'La

Axioma_TAU

Post#1 » Jul 22 2017 02:58

Hi to all! I introduce to myself!

Real first name:
Frank

Age and gender: I´m 34 years old, male.

How did you get into wargaming?
When I was a teenager (thousand years ago, surely).

How did you get into Tau? This year, when the 8th edition arises.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?. Select the miniatures that you really want to play. Not the miniatures that you must to play.

What is your Tau colour scheme? My scheme is very similar to Vior´la Sept scheme. (White, with some red and black details).

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? I was looking for tutorials for made the cylic ion blasters and also some tactical tips for start with TAU in W40k.

What are the origins of your ATT username? I have a little, little, very little miniature´s company (Axioma Miniatures) and merge the first name of the company with the ATT main theme :)

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Yeah. This was my first step here.

Where and how often do you usually play? I usually play a couple of games every month.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
For 40k I have Grey Knights, and recently T´AU.

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Re: Axioma_TAU

Post#2 » Aug 29 2017 04:05

Hi and welcome to ATT, apologies for the delayed reply!

Thanks for joining up, good to see some folks returning around 8th editions play formats. Look forward to your input around the forums as you expand the colleciton and get some games in!

Shall check out your miniatures company too, put it in your sig when you have the chance :D

Best!
Tael.

Return to “Membership Profiles”