Greetings fellow blue people

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Otterdraws
Shas'Saal

Greetings fellow blue people

Post#1 » Aug 04 2017 11:32

Hello everybody, I'm yet another new guy here for the rules discourse and to show off plastic models and stuff.

Real first name: Luke

Age and gender: 24, male potato

Occupation: I sell computers, video games, phone cables, and ultimately my waning dignity.

How did you get into wargaming? 40k was really my first foray into the world of never again having money.

How did you get into Tau?
Started back in 5th and played off and on for several years. Decided to get back into big time late 7th ed.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?
I dunno, use what sounds fun. If all you do is use what everybody thinks is best, you'll never have room to get creative. Losing isn't a huge deal.

What is your Tau colour scheme? It's on my to-do list.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? Been looking for a place for decent rules discussion about my favorite optimistic blue folks.

What are the origins of your ATT username? It's what I use elsewhere, i dunno.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Ye

Where and how often do you usually play? I try to get a game or two in every week at my FLGS.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? I have a spooky scary skeleton army for AoS.

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? Love fighting orks, hate fighting AdMech.

What is your best and worst 40K moment? Best: alpha striking most of a guardsmen heavy list. Worst: having longstrike and all my hammerheads fragged in one turn.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? My girlfriend plays and my family has various other expensive and superfluous hobbies that give them no right to judge.

What are some of you other interests? I am an artist and I do a buttload of other super nerdy junk.

Do you have any pets? A cat. She eats my stuff.

What is your favourite band? Oh geez uh, it changes weekly man.

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Re: Greetings fellow blue people

Post#2 » Aug 29 2017 03:49

Hi!

Excuse the delayed hello, so many new members so quickly. Thanks for joining the community :)

Look forward to your input on the forum and feedback playing games in 8th edition.

I feel you on the Music tastes, I make Spotify burn a server ever week trying to understand my tastes :D

- Tael.

Return to “Membership Profiles”