Another one!

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
FastSalad
Shas

Another one!

Post#1 » Aug 13 2017 03:30

Real first name: Mike

Age and gender: 25/M

How did you get into wargaming? Started painting some historical miniatures a year or so back, and got the bug. I've a few friends in the hobby too, who helped kickstart the addiction.

How did you get into Tau? Look at 'em!

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Shoot your enemy before they shoot you.

What is your Tau colour scheme? Yellow/brown, blue highlights. I'd add a photo, but I don't technology very well.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? Google, and about 5 minutes.

What are the origins of your ATT username? It's generally not taken, so it stuck!

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Yes!

Where and how often do you usually play? Not played 40k yet.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? I've a hundred or so historical men painted up like Baratheons from A song of Ice and Fire, and a couple Imperial Guard I painted for fun.

Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Re: Another one!

Post#2 » Aug 14 2017 01:42

FastSalad wrote:Shoot your enemy before they shoot you.

You've gotta be fast. Like a salad.

Tauguy29765
Shas

Post#3 » Aug 17 2017 08:20

How has that got anything to do with Tau? Anyway, I laughed when I saw that, so hats off. :P
Tau'va!

Knives
Shas'Saal

Post#4 » Aug 17 2017 11:49

Balsamic to you brave warrior lettuce! May your tongs be ever vigilant and your dressing ever savory.

Return to “Membership Profiles”