Greetings!

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Remlif
Shas

Greetings!

Post#1 » Aug 15 2017 02:23

Real first name: Andy

Age and gender: 30, Male

How did you get into wargaming? My cousain introduced me to 40k from a young age, been on and off

How did you get into Tau? was in the scene around first release, fell in love with everything from the battlesuits to the structure who doesnt like communist desert fish?

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? don't really have enough gametime in to give advice if anything after all this time im still a "new Tau player"

What is your Tau colour scheme? going with a grey/blue theme or something like Sa'Cea Sept

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? search on google for tau forums, i joined a few years back but not really been in the scene

What are the origins of your ATT username? my surname is Filmer.....

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? yes

Where and how often do you usually play? N/A I've found 2 local groups but don't have an army ready to game

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? I've had Orks, Space Wolves, Space Marines in my younger years

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? when i first got Tau i really enjoyed smashing my mates DE time after time.... other than that i have no input due to my time away

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? My mrs brought a load of nidz and im working on getting my step son into it (buying Dark Imperium tomorrow for him, in which i also need the rule book from anyway)

What are some of you other interests? Online gaming, more specifically Starcraft 2 and Overwatch

Do you have any pets? Puppy, cat, 2 royal pythons, iguana and a blue tongue skink

What is your favourite band? don't think i have one but music is varied, Mainly rock/metal/edm

Knives
Shas'Saal

Re: Greetings!

Post#2 » Aug 16 2017 05:27

Welcome to the ATT.

Don't trust anyone.

Return to “Membership Profiles”