Arlequin

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Arlequin
Shas'Saal

Arlequin

Post#1 » Aug 22 2017 09:34

Real first name:
Mikaël
Age and gender:
27/M

Marketing Manager

How did you get into wargaming?
Thanks to a school mate

How did you get into Tau?
My first contact with the Warhammer universe was a White Dwarf featuring a battle report involving Tau... As i already loved mecha'... I asked for the codex for my birthday :)

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?
don't expect to win every game just by the firepower of the Tau, you'll need more than just rolling the dices.

What is your Tau colour scheme?
Green/yellow

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member?
Always knew it existed. I guess i was too young/shy to be an active member... But know, it is time !

What are the origins of your ATT username?
It's the french for "Harlequin"
Ah nothing related to wharhammer. It's more like a philosophy : you are the sum of all your experiences, the goods and the not-so-goods, but you need them all to provide you the ability to question your world. Like every piece of fabric stiches together to bring the Harlequin's costum to life.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules?
Yup

Where and how often do you usually play?
once a week

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
I also play Grey knigths and Adepta sororitas

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'?
I prooved them to be mathematical tools :)

What are some of you other interests?
Scuba diving, archery

Do you have any pets?
A cat, willing to play as tabletop Titan :)

What is your favourite band?
Alestorm

Want more ?

I'm a tournament player for some years know (4/5, i don't really remember when i started "all that"), participating in a few french team ETC qualification tournaments. I read some discussions here, making my own opinion, but keeping it for myself. For now i'm willing to share my experience and helping new players ;)

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Re: Arlequin

Post#2 » Aug 29 2017 03:31

Hi!

Excuse the delayed hello, so many new European members so quickly. Thanks for joining the community :)

Look forward to your input on the forum and feedback playing games in 8th edition given your more competitive background.

Enjoyed the insight into how the French see 'Harlequin' - learned something today :)

- Tael.

Return to “Membership Profiles”