Akaron79

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
akaron79
Shas'Saal

Akaron79

Post#1 » Aug 23 2017 12:22

Hi ATT community,

I have been following ATT for last 6 months or so as guest user, just reading and diggesting info. I would like to take part somehow in some threads so this will be my first post ;)

Real first name: Vicente Ángel

Age and gender: 37 male

How did you get into wargaming?

I would say I was always interested in wargaming since I was a child, but I really entered this world when I was 19 or so, due to a TV advertisement for WHF. After that I bought a WHF 6th ed starter box + a box of Empire Knights and began collecting Empire. I finally discovered that Druchii style was for me and changed faction :P.

How did you get into Tau? I saw how Tau born long time ago :P. I still have the WDs when TAU where first released and the first Tau codex. Even I didn´t play WH40k, Tau made me feel I could make a try. Indeed, I started to collect and paint some minis but never played 40k! Just with 8th ed I was seducted again and played my first game just 2 weeks ago, but not using Tau! Hehehehe (it was an intro game Primaris vs DG).

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?

What is your Tau colour scheme? White armors with coelia greenshade "separators", "metal" parts and cloth in black, and "black marmol" efect as secondary.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? Google and just a new member.

What are the origins of your ATT username? It is my usual nickname. Not Tau-ish at all, I know, but it is easy for me to remember :P.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Yep.

Where and how often do you usually play? I do not usually play, yet :P.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? Druchii and DoC in square bases :P.

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? Not idea yet :(.

What is your best and worst 40K moment? N/A

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? Mixed feelings! 2 sons and a doughter but they are litle ones :). My wife is not so happy with my toys and their price :)

What are some of you other interests? PC gaming, RC touring driving, playing padel, chess, board games, reading, thinking :), etc...

Do you have any pets? No (but my 3 children!)

What is your favourite band? Hmmmm. Lot of them actually: I would say Korn, Taproot, Limp Bizkit, Deadmau5, Chopin, Bach, Camarón, etc :). Quite different styles :D.

Regards and see you in Septs!

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Re: Akaron79

Post#2 » Aug 29 2017 03:29

Hi!

Excuse the delayed hello, so many new members so quickly and a lot from Europe which is great. Thanks for joining the community :)

Look forward to your input on the forum finally besides being an welcome guest reader! and feedback playing games in 8th edition.

Deadmau5! Yes, top stuff :D

- Tael.

Return to “Membership Profiles”