hello from italy !

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Athais
Shas'Saal

hello from italy !

Post#1 » Aug 29 2017 07:13

Real first name: Marco

Age and gender: M / 29

How did you get into wargaming? i love warhammer since i was 6 but started playing like few years a go because had no time befor

How did you get into Tau? i love mech since i watch gundam anime.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? just this one, because rules here or somewere are rules, its important respect them and that's all

What is your Tau colour scheme? farsight one

Where and how often do you usually play? few days per week with friends and rarely on tournaments but with another army

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? age of sigmar tzeentch arcanites , and in 7th i tried few armies necron mostly

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? imperial guards and in 8th atm imperium ( damn primaris è.è )

What is your best and worst 40K moment? don't have any , but the worst well, when you new , and at your first tournament , a competitive list knock you out at first turn

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? its a beautiful hobby , that require a lot of patience for painting . firends well they think there is only war so you what they talk about eheh

What are some of you other interests? anime, manga, computers, basketball

Do you have any pets? yep i got a shiba inu of 5 year ( so proud )

What is your favourite band? Dream theater

thank you again for future advice and take part of this community! hope i can learn from all of you about tau army and how to play them properly beucase i want this become my main army for WH 40k.

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Re: hello from italy !

Post#2 » Aug 30 2017 04:01

Thank you for joining ATT :)

Plenty of cool topics on playing Tau, have a look in the Fire Caste Academy, more than a few clever ideas there ;)

Look forward to hearing about your games and modelling in future.

- Tael.

Athais
Shas'Saal

Post#3 » Aug 30 2017 07:08

Tael wrote:Thank you for joining ATT :)

Plenty of cool topics on playing Tau, have a look in the Fire Caste Academy, more than a few clever ideas there ;)

Look forward to hearing about your games and modelling in future.

- Tael.

thank you tael, i will keep my progress up to date , meanwile i think i will move to the cadre building to see if someone can help start a good list for my future army :D , and ofc like im doing since i have found this community i will keep check other topics as ispiration

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#4 » Aug 30 2017 05:29

Brilliant, enjoy and if any issues arise, contact myself or other moderators :)

Return to “Membership Profiles”