Greenman019

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
greenman019
Shas

Greenman019

Post#1 » Sep 18 2017 10:06

Real first name: Richard

Age and gender: 24, Male

How did you get into wargaming? Older Brother bought a lot of Warhammer stuff when I was younger. Old Necromunda and Space Crusade stuff still lying about today.

How did you get into Tau? Got a battleforce as a gift a while back.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Hopefully find out myself here first :) Thin your paints maybe?

What is your Tau colour scheme? Undecided. White and red looks good though.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? Google search. 2 days ago.

What are the origins of your ATT username? Just an old random username.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules?  Yes.

Where and how often do you usually play? Home usually. Infrequently at the moment.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? 1500 pts of Imperial Fists (Yellow is a pain to paint :c )

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against?
Probably Space Marines since I know them well. Least favourite is Necrons. Scarabs. . . Ech. And they just keep getting back up.

What is your best and worst 40K moment? Probably winning my first game. First time I had my army completed unit wise, partly painted. Just saw the list come together really. Worst is non gaming related but assembling the drop pod. For some reason I really didn't get along with that kit. Kept breaking mostly. Very tricky.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? 2 older brothers collect them as well so it's great.

What are some of you other interests? Computer games, reading and football to name a few.

Do you have any pets? Cats.

What is your favourite band? I listen to certain things too much before moving on to other stuff. Right now it's an Oasis phase, Not for the first time.

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Re: Greenman019

Post#2 » Sep 20 2017 06:08

Hi man, Oasis! Nice, good sound. Kinda jealous of the inbuilt family wargames club, but rivalries must be killer. :D

Thanks for joining up, look forward to seeing you about the 'Orbital' :)

Return to “Membership Profiles”