Joshy T

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Joshy T
Shas

Joshy T

Post#1 » Nov 07 2017 07:06

Real first name: Joshua

Age and gender: 30, Male

How did you get into wargaming? Friends in High School, stopped for a while, got back into it with Taul last year

How did you get into Tau? Tau have cool models, and i could paint them any colour i wanted with a custom Sept.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Build an army with the models that you think look cool and play it your own way, not just what is competitive at the moment.

What is your Tau colour scheme? Pink and white :)

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? Googling for more information on Tau before getting into the hobby.

What are the origins of your ATT username? The same name i have used in gaming for 15 years.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Sure have!

Where and how often do you usually play? 2 or 3 times a month at the moment, but hopefully more soon.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? I have started a Flesh Tearers space marine army and i have an yet to be opened Sylvaneth box for Age of Sigmar.

Harkus959
Shas'Saal

Re: Joshy T

Post#2 » Nov 07 2017 12:16

Hey Josh, welcome to the orbital.

I totally agree with you on the "collect the models you like" bit. Rules will change over time, but you're always going to love that model.

Return to “Membership Profiles”