PeeJ

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
PeeJ
Shas'La
Shas'La

PeeJ

Post#1 » Nov 16 2017 08:27

So, I'm very ill and very bored (at work) today and I just realised that i've never done one of these... This should waste a bit of time i guess!

Real first name:
Pete.

Age and gender:
33 and Male.

Middlesbrough (That's in North-East England).

Project & Operations Lead (Well, that's my job title, I'm a manager for an engineering company with some Project Management and Auditing duties thrown in).

How did you get into wargaming?
A friend got me hooked on the plastic drug at the ripe old age of 14, mainly because I liked the painting/lore side of it, and that's still the case.

How did you get into Tau?
Was hooked right from the start of the advertising campaign prior to their release, bought in at launch.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?
Ignore the haters, there's a lot of childish (and uninformed) attitude towards the Tau and Tau players in general.

What is your Tau colour scheme?
It was a very deep red that was a custom mixed colour. My army is currently being stripped and repainted as that colour is a pain to replicate now and there seems to be a lot of similar coloured models floating around now too.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member?
Google and Longer than I can remember.

What are the origins of your ATT username?
Childhood nickname that some of my friends still use today

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules?
Yes

Where and how often do you usually play?
FLGS, Friends Houses and not often enough.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
Deathwatch/Inquisition, Harlies, Imperial Fists, A few Dreadball teams, All of the Shadespire bands, Human/Orks bloodbowl teams.

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against?
Really have no preference on this, I tend to find it's the other player that is the source of the fun.

What is your best and worst 40K moment?
Best moment is probably watching a squad of blood angels assault marines die to a broadside against all odds years ago. I don't really have a worst past "consistently reliable 1's".

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'?
A lot of my friends also do it, Most of my family don't pay enough attention to know about it, SO tolerates it but will not encourage it due to my backlog of boxes

What are some of you other interests?
Work, Gym, Running, Sleeping. I don't get to do much now due to work and commute time, but I do enjoy movies and play some occasional Counter-Strike.

Do you have any pets?
Tropical fish and half of a very stubborn dog.

What is your favourite band?
*Insert non-commited shrug here* Possibly RHCP

Return to “Membership Profiles”