Nitrogue

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Nitrogue
Shas

Nitrogue

Post#1 » Jan 07 2018 04:05

Real first name: Ben

How did you get into wargaming?
Housemates at university were into it. Used to like airfix models. Graduated from uni, started new job and had time on hands in the evening, which playing computer games didn't seem quite right trying to fill that time. Meet new people.

How did you get into Tau?
Wanted a hi-tech army and couldn't take the elder seriously with their helmets. I have always liked the concept of the classical elements. Liked the cleaner aspects of their builds. I liked the optimism and open mindedness of the race. Was intrigued that their grimdark aspect was more conspiracy based rather than being straight up grim and dark.

What is your Tau colour scheme?
Going for my own: the lost sept of T'ron. So black armour with blue infills or lines over the top.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member?
Trying to find information about the Tau to decide which army i wanted to start with. Member for about 10 minutes at time of writing.

What are the origins of your ATT username?
Name I use for gaming, though I thought it sounded in the first, no amazing backstory I'm afraid.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
Tau is first army for me.

What do you want to get out of ATT?
About to get into Warhammer for the first time. got myself a start collecting set, but really not sure what things work and don't work, so hoping to bounce ideas off others. As doing my own paint scheme, looking for peoples thoughts on what looks good and if anyone has any tips.

For the Greater Good

Return to “Membership Profiles”