Lostroninsoul

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Lostroninsoul
Shas'Saal

Lostroninsoul

Post#1 » Jan 10 2018 11:05

Real first name:Dave

Age and gender: 30 m

How did you get into wargaming? A buddy

How did you get into Tau? Same buddy sold me on the idea

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Thin your paints/magnetise your suits.

What is your Tau colour scheme? Tau sept (Zamesi desert/ black/ Balthazar gold/mechanics grey)

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? Google/ about 6 months ago

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? Yes

Where and how often do you usually play? LGS and buddy's house (both over an hour away)

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? Magic of the gathering arena of the planewalkers.

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? Thousands suns, I am 0-3 currently(same player)

What is your best and worst 40K moment? Killing my first unit in overwatch +. My first game and seeing how my Firewarriors were not good at shooting armored targets -.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? They think my painting is alright

What are some of you other interests? Magic the gathering, pc gaming, keeping in shape with occasional excercising.

Do you have any pets? 2 cats

What is your favourite band? Linkin park

Return to “Membership Profiles”