Krospgnasker

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
Krospgnasker
Shas

Krospgnasker

Post#1 » Jan 11 2018 03:22

Real first name: David

Age and gender: 27, male

How did you get into wargaming? My older brother was into it when I was little, and I picked it up from there.

How did you get into Tau? Saw the XV8s in White Dwarf back in the day. They're still one of the coolest models in the range.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Don't be afraid to experiment. Throw out the quad-fusion Commander and try something now.

What is your Tau colour scheme? White primary, orange secondary and red to denote rank.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? I think I literally just googled "tau discussion", and I've been lurking for a long time.

What are the origins of your ATT username? Just a nonsense word I've used for years.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? ...mostly.

Where and how often do you usually play? At a friend's place, about once per month.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? Space Wolves.

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? I find smite-spam armies to be extremely not fun to play against. Everything else is fine.

What is your best and worst 40K moment? Best: Made six out of six 6+ FNP saves on a Venerable Dreadnought with one wound left. Worst... Trying out my Riptide for the first time. It did nothing and died an ignoble death.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? They recognise it for the creative outlet it is.

What are some of you other interests? Most things sci-fi and fantasy. Games, books, movies.

Do you have any pets? A norwegian elkhound.

What is your favourite band? The Protomen or Tom Waits.

Return to “Membership Profiles”