MJ12daedalus, FTGG!

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
mj12daedalus
Shas

MJ12daedalus, FTGG!

Post#1 » Jan 16 2018 11:05

Real first name: Robert

Age and gender: 31, M

How did you get into wargaming? FLGS, many moons ago

How did you get into Tau?
Crisis suits. Pretty much only crisis suits. Good gravy do I love crisis suits.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Markerlight management is key: know how your army dishes out markerlight hits and how to capitalize on them.

What is your Tau color scheme? Deep blue + deep red.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? Browsed for a year or so, linked from 1d4chan.

What are the origins of your ATT username? Older game called Deus Ex.

Have you reviewed the ATT Membership & Forum Rules? I have.

Where and how often do you usually play? Usually FLGS, but my group has been 3D printing terrain, so soon we're going to be beerhammering in comfort.

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system? My glorious 'nids, and a small Retribution of Scyrah force.

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against? Favorite: SM. It's always something new, even if I hate MEQs. Least favorite: Eldar. They do everything exceptionally, at marginal points cost. So much grudge.

What is your best and worst 40K moment? I managed to 1-shot a land raider turn 1 with Longstrike in 7th, and killed two termies in the process. Felt good, man. Worst was getting one-turn tabled by a gladius strike force + drop pods.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? They get it, mostly. They're supportive of my plastic crack addiction.

What are some of you other interests? Video games (FPS and turn-based strategy) and beer snobbery.

Do you have any pets? The lady friend has a cat that tolerates my presence.

What is your favourite band? Gorillaz, or Sabaton.

Return to “Membership Profiles”