The Mighty Qu'in

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
The Mighty Qu'in
Por

The Mighty Qu'in

Post#1 » Feb 22 2006 02:16

Real first name:Felix

Age and gender:16 M

How did you get into wargaming?
A mate suggested i just thought yeh, looks good,kept going ever since. (My mate, inevitably, never started)

How did you get into Tau?
Saw a lot of Marine, guard or chaos armies and wanted to start someting different, and so i picked Tau. I am now one of three people who play, and officially caled "tau boy" by some older veterans.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?
Know your enemy. Make sure you can point problems in their army, and counter their tactics. Also, if they have a problem with equipment, it really annoys them when you point it out.

What is your Tau colour scheme?
Ice Blue, Enchanted Blue, and fortress Grey. Mix and Match.

How did you find this site/the old site, and how long have you been a member? Found MTT through the a google search, looking for ways to kill all the marine armies I hated and was continually losing to.

What are the origins of your ATT username?
The name of my main Shas'o.
Got that off a Bob Dylan song. Guess which one.

Where and how often to you usually play?
GW liverpool, 1-2 times a week

Do you have any other armies, for 40K or another system?
40k-chaos. Fantasy-Empire

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against?
Favourite-Orks, they tend to drop like flies.
Worst-Guard, Too many flies

What is your best and worst 40K moment?
Gainst a marine army. He moved got first turn, moved forward and fired everything. After pointing out his Speeders couldn't fire so much, and werent even allowed to have that many weapons, he killed 4 kroot whole turn. I then wipd out all but an assault squad.
My worst was when he then proceded to tear through my army with said assault squad.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'?
They don't really care. Most of my friends are now converts, or gave up trying after not understanding the rules.

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player?
Havent i already answered this?

What are some of you other interests?
Martial arts, Reading and provoking my mind. Bass guitar

Do you have any pets?
Two cats

What is your favourite band?
Anyone who can give a decent rhythm and riff. Moving my bowels with the bass tones is an extra bonus.
Punk is a especially good in my book.

Return to “Membership Profiles”