unspoken42

Tell us about yourself, and find out more about our other members.
unspoken42
Shas

unspoken42

Post#1 » Apr 16 2006 03:08

Real first name: maybe not :P

Age and gender: 14 male

How did you get into wargaming? I had a lot of friends at school who got me to go to their warhammer club, I stayed and watched a game, and got hooked when I saw another guy at school who collected mech tau and i've made it my job to beat him it his own game. :evil:

What would be your second piece of advice (after "read the freakin' rules") to a new Tau player? Work out what you want to do with your army, in particular the question, mech, static or hybrid?

What is your Tau colour scheme? My colour scheme is based loosley on the bork'an sept. (space wolves grey and codex grey.)

What are the origins of your ATT username? I don't remember the origin, from what I remember, it looked like the sort of name which sums me up in real life, *shrugs*

Where and how often to you usually play? I normally play once a week at either my club or warhammer world uk.

What is your favourite and least favourite army to play against?
My favorite army to play against has to be marines, it is really fun being able to run away at the last minute, just when he's about to assault you. :biggrin:

What is your best and worst 40K moment? My best 40k moment has to be when i was learning, we were having a squad of troops and a HQ.

What does/do your family/significant other/friends think about your 'funny toys'? They don't really mind that much.

What are some of you other interests? My other interests are music (rock and/or alternative) mountain boarding and cycling.

Do you have any pets? I used to. :::(

What is your favourite band? My favorite band is probbably greenday, or kaiser chiefs.

Return to “Membership Profiles”