[Fio ATT Work] Tael's Workbench

Post and discuss your modelling projects with fellow modellers.
Tael
Fio'O

[Fio ATT Work] Tael's Workbench

Post#1 » Apr 10 2013 09:07

Che Gue'vesa
Gue'El

Re: [Fio at Work] Tael's Workbench

Post#2 » Apr 10 2013 09:18

Oh this is so amazing, I can not wait for what you will show us here.

And now everybody sing: Living in a land Down-under...You better run, you better take cover.

Ten points for getting that reference Che, I'm seriously impressed. -T.

boomwolf
Shas'La

Re: [Fio at Work] Tael's Workbench

Post#3 » Apr 10 2013 09:22

Well, this is going to end either it kroot stealthsuit, kroot crisis, or FW/stealth made vespid conversion.

Or... none of the above ;) -T.

TristanHoag
Shas

Re: [Fio ATT Work] Tael's Workbench

Post#4 » Apr 10 2013 09:56

Intriguing - looking forward to seeing where you go with this...

ARC'Thunder
Shas'Vre

Post#5 » Apr 10 2013 10:02

Not in my wildest dreams did I think I could actually be present for Tael's works in progress. I very much look forward to... I haven't quite figured out what yet.
Tael wrote:[11.04.2013] So we'll begin with these parts on my workbench, not as straight forward a project as they would allude too...
I almost expect this to be a trick, and in reality the plan is to make some Stealthsuits, Kroot, and the new Pathfinders with only minor conversions.

Also, thank you for reminding me that I have Down Under in my music collection. I'm not sure why it wasn't favorited.
Last edited by ARC'Thunder on Apr 10 2013 10:13, edited 2 times in total.

Che Gue'vesa
Gue'El

Post#6 » Apr 10 2013 10:12

Tael wrote:Ten points for getting that reference Che, I'm seriously impressed. -T.

Pffft, that was an easy reference!

ARC'Thunder wrote:I almost expect this to be a trick, and in reality the plan is to make some Stealthsuits, Kroot, and the new Pathfinders with only minor conversions.

But, even those would take your breath away!

Wodai
Shas

Post#7 » Apr 10 2013 10:14

Finally we get to see the Master at work :eek:

Sending stealth teams to infiltrate T's workspace :fear:

ARC'Thunder
Shas'Vre

Post#8 » Apr 10 2013 10:16

Che Gue'vesa wrote:
ARC'Thunder wrote:I almost expect this to be a trick, and in reality the plan is to make some Stealthsuits, Kroot, and the new Pathfinders with only minor conversions.

But, even those would take your breath away!

They certainly will. Tael's take on the "vanilla" models are just as stunning as his more elaborate projects. Whatever Tael makes, it's a win-win situation for us because we get to look at them (and likely be inspired by them).

Agentarrow
Fio'Vre

Post#9 » Apr 10 2013 10:56

I am actually intrigued by this. I can't fathom the upcoming conversion that would use all of those. If you're creating some type of pathfinder I think I'll wait to see what they turn out as before I make mine. What are your thoughts on magnetized pathfinders (swap IR, RR, ML+PC at will)?

Tael
Fio'O

Post#10 » Apr 10 2013 04:27

I'd best be converting like a daemon with all the expectation :eek:

@CHE - Easy one? It was a bit out there: Fio At Work, from Australia playing off the band Men At Work and the fact their hit is about Australia and running for cover.. :D

@Wodai - could you call off your la'rua, I cant sleep with them infiltrating one corner of my room. They kind of give themselves away bumping into each other.

@Agentarrow - Magentising, I'll be doing that for the gaming models at least yes. :)

Weekend is close, can't wait to get in some serious hacking and chopping time!

Return to “Modelling”