New Battlesuits

Post and discuss your modelling projects with fellow modellers.
Zeruel
Shas

Re: New Battlesuits

Post#91 » Jan 04 2018 10:32

Really awesome job, maybe one of the most beautiful thread about Tau modelling!! All that unique battlesuit!! I see your last battlesuit perfect as commander or unique model! (and if yor are reproducing it in mass I'd like to have one of them).
What plasticard thickness have you used for the surface? And why Milliput and Green Stuff?
Sorry for all these question but I'm really curious about them and I'd like to produce something similar!

Onos
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#92 » Jan 06 2018 07:16

Thank you so much Zeruel for your kind words!

Zeruel wrote:What plasticard thickness have you used for the surface?

For the inner parts I've used 3mm plasticard in order to give to the model the right geometry and strenght, for external surfaces I've used 0.5mm thickness that is easier to scratch and bent.

Zeruel wrote:And why Milliput and Green Stuff?
Sorry for all these question but I'm really curious about them and I'd like to produce something similar!

The mixture I use is the perfect combination of modability and strenght after drying putty. The Green stuff gives the right stickiness, and with Milliput dryied you can scratch and cut without probles (that you could have with Green Stuff).

Don't worry about questions. It's the right way to use a miniature forum as ATT, that is designed to do this! :smile:

OnIn - Onos Industries

red'gue'vesa
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#93 » Jan 07 2018 03:21

Why can't I view the images? All I see is a message to upgrade my photobucket account.
Live by the law, die by the sword

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#94 » Jan 15 2018 04:02

Great update!

Looking good and definitely in your classic style :)

Any updates on the 'Traveller' model from August? Thanks!

Onos
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#95 » Jan 31 2018 10:33

red'gue'vesa wrote:Why can't I view the images? All I see is a message to upgrade my photobucket account.

It is strange, I don't use Photobucket, I use Flickr for posting images and pictures :-?

Thank you so much Tael :D

Tael wrote:Any updates on the 'Traveller' model from August? Thanks!

Yes, I can say that it will be Commander of my new project and you will see new images of this suit in my new project log next weeks! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Onos

Return to “Modelling”