Advanced Armory Project

Post and discuss your modelling projects with fellow modellers.
Shasfio
Shas'La
Shas'La

Re: Advanced Armory Project

Post#111 » Feb 02 2017 03:13

Calmsword wrote:I think a really big thing that needs to happen is more 'tech bitz'

It's hard enough to get some of the more exotic targeters and equipment 'flare' from the broadside/stealth boxes- maybe you could try your hand at just making additional antennas ect.

I personally would love armor plating to upgrade regular suits as well as camera pods which you exampled earlier.
Here's the start, Happy now?

It stands 5.011mm tall with a 1mm peg on the bottom sized to fit snugly into certain models (I hope)

Yeah I know I'm late on something like this but I figure better late than never.

On the Betta I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board for proportions on it because it doesn't seem to get balanced no matter how I set up the parts.

Agentarrow
Fio'Vre
Fio'Vre

Post#112 » Feb 02 2017 06:19

Look at all of these! If you haven't already, give our 3D Conversion Resource a glance.

Shasfio
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#113 » Jul 02 2017 11:56

Okay so update since I'm now getting PMs regarding this stuff.

My resin casting capability is currently nil. I have lost access to my facility and equipment.

That said I will try to get these models put up on shapeways under multiple materials.

If anyone has any ideas to get these designs out faster (better printing sites, 3rd party casters who want to produce them) let me know.

The more interest shown the more likely I get off my behind and start modeling again.

Co0n
Shas'Saal

Post#114 » Jul 08 2017 04:37

I can see none of the photos :-(

TauMan
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#115 » Jul 08 2017 05:26

Co0n wrote:I can see none of the photos :-(

That's thanks to Photobucket which members have been using for many years on the A.T.T. forum. They changed their policy on third party hosting, hence the photos with the strange "Please Update Your Account..." photos.

No one is happy about this.

TauMan
Viro’los gu brath!
N.Y.A.B.X.T.T.

Arka0415
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#116 » Jul 18 2017 10:28

Shasfio wrote:Okay so update since I'm now getting PMs regarding this stuff.

My resin casting capability is currently nil. I have lost access to my facility and equipment.

That said I will try to get these models put up on shapeways under multiple materials.

If anyone has any ideas to get these designs out faster (better printing sites, 3rd party casters who want to produce them) let me know.

The more interest shown the more likely I get off my behind and start modeling again.

Still thinking about putting a few things on Shapeways?

Return to “Modelling”