Sept symbols are ready (I have all the models in the proper size)
I made several sizes to fit our models:
diameter (mm): 2 , 2.5 , 3 , 3.5 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 12
I will try these solutions:
- a palette mold of each size, for greenstuff duplicating (I need to check if the GS sticks too much in the mold). Price will be around $20.
- a set of one symobl per size, in case someone want to make silicon/Instamold casts (current test gives cost around $10).
- a mixed batch to fit most of needs (Estimated final price will depend of sprues needed for the smaller symbols, but it will be around $50):
- 20x ( 2 , 2.5 , 3 , 3.5 ) for breachers shoulders, stealth, drones, small appliances
- 50x ( 4 , 5 ) for firewarriors shoulders, crisis, hazard
- 30x ( 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 ) for broadsides, ghostkeel, riptide, stormsurge, small vehicles
- 10x ( 10 , 12 ) for riptide & stormsurge shields, large vehicles
I found that Firecaste symbol is almost the same than Bungie's Marathon videogame:
So I am not sure the tau sept symbols are IP protected. If someone that have better infos about coypright issues that can arise, please PM me.
On the other side, I am still working on alternate shoulder guards designs.
Do you people think it will worth to propose them to Crisis/Broadside/Infantry/Stormsurge/Riptide size ?
Since my free time melt like snow under the sun these days, I have less time to work on 3D models, so I need to review priorities based on what most of people need.