Tau Jet bikes

Post and discuss your modelling projects with fellow modellers.
Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Re: Tau Jet bikes

Post#21 » May 15 2017 03:11

Man, looking great. Light touches of tau tech here and there is really selling it. The scorpion tail Markerlights a nice addition.

Shas'o Dre
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#22 » May 15 2017 05:32

Thanks Tael, these are too easy and too fun to make. Bad news is I want to make 4 more but don't have anymore of the FW markerlight and now I am really short on bitz. Just making a trade for a few now, but I may have to be happy with only 4 of them.

Kael'yn
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#23 » May 15 2017 08:50

Shas'o Dre wrote:Thanks Tael, these are too easy and too fun to make. Bad news is I want to make 4 more but don't have anymore of the FW markerlight and now I am really short on bitz. Just making a trade for a few now, but I may have to be happy with only 4 of them.

Recreating a xv84 compatible marker head is one of my 3d projects. So if your conversion can wait one or two month, mine may fit.
Or you can recreating them with plasticard (I done that on an old crisis).

Shas'o Dre
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#24 » May 15 2017 03:35

Thanks for that news update kael'yn, I'll look forward to it!

Wierzbicki17
Shas'Saal

Post#25 » May 21 2017 09:07

Hello! Brand new to posting on ATT and I'm a new member but I have been reading posts on here for a very long time. Your post actually convinced me to make a Tau jet bike using bits from the eldar set! So here it is! Reminds me of Star Trek though!

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#26 » May 21 2017 10:40

That's pretty clever man, great kitbashing :D

Return to “Modelling”