I played a game yesterday!
My army mostly consisted of grey legs and empty bases though.. When I looked at my crisis suit I realised I will be playing with empty bases for quite some years if I go on at this pace. Just now I thought up a way of converting suits to suit the style of my WIP Crisis using almost no putty/greenstuff, which takes the most time, and only using crisis suit parts. I'll be making a sort of tutorial while I go along.
Well, I'm not very good at explaining, this picture speaks for itself
The thin part of the leg is glued the other way on the leg again. I believe this conversion is pretty common. I've probably made the knee bend a bit too much, I'll probably let it stand on a rock or something. I think I'll stretch the leg by a few degrees on the next one. As you can see the two thicker toes and the jumppack part will make the foot.
The leg is a bit smaller like before, so we need to compensate on the upper body. I narrowed the waist to match it more like the other suit.
The important parts concerning the legs are pretty much done, but it was still a bit too sluggish to my liking, so I cut it to make it look more complex and light. The foot with one toe left will be used for the connection of the leg to the waist, I'll post a picture when done.
It turned out more like a blog then a tutorial
There is a hole in his back, but that will be fixed with plastic sheets. Things still to do are the head and the jumppack. I have an idea for those, but at least I won't have empty bases now