El ZorDacK Cadre

A Display of the best projects and Cadres on ATT.
guges
Shas'La
Shas'La

Re: El ZorDacK Cadre

Post#19 » May 30 2016 12:28

Holy cow I just noticed how you "Tau'd up" those barricades. Very clever. What did you use? Looks like styrofoam and a lot of Tau symbols off models.

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#20 » Jun 23 2016 09:59

Hello fellas, real life keep me very busy, still, I managed to score yet another Striker Squad, here they are in my dothers school project :P

ColdFoot
Shas

Post#21 » Jun 23 2016 10:54

Looks Great! Im impressed buy your painting speed! It usually takes me 2 weeks to just get 4 pathfinders.

guges
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#22 » Jun 23 2016 12:06

El ZorDacK wrote:Hello fellas, real life keep me very busy, still, I managed to score yet another Striker Squad, here they are in my dothers school project :P

I'm liking the psuedo jungle not quite camo paint scheme. Nicely executed.

Would love to see more pictures of that "Star Wars" Tau terrain. I picked up some of those items cheap along with a Tidewall Rampart and I'm working on my own Tau themed table.

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#23 » Jun 27 2016 12:46

Thanks for the kind words :D , let me show the background, as requested:
Tau Buildings:
the idea was to have something like an outpost, but just realize they have potential to become something a litle more ambitios, don't know, maybe some research facilities ;)

these were a gift from a friend, you can see the layers of the 3d printer

star Wars senate pod

more SW crates and 3d printer boxes

and a quick skecht:

the handsome Tau :P

guges
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#24 » Jun 27 2016 06:24

Nice collection of buildings. Working on my own Tau terrain inspired by these.

Chris in the socal
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#25 » Jun 29 2016 10:38

Are the buildings in the top left hand corner Star Wars Hoth turrets. I don't even care if they are, they look awesome. I just images some kind of escape pod ejecting upon an evacuation.
TAU Record 9-2-4

Is That A Sunfish? (Coming Soon)

guges
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#26 » Jun 29 2016 12:13

They are and they are perfect Tau buildings. That's my next step in building my Tau table.

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#27 » Jul 04 2016 07:55

Yet, another XV88...

just diferent Cadre, and my first mini whit Vallejo paint!, really makes a diference, but I do not see myself repainting +120 Firewarriors :-? !

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#28 » Aug 14 2016 07:54

Hello again fellow followers of The Greater Good. I been veeery busy with real life, even when I supose to be on vacations...anyways, I just score some new stuff, so whit no more delay, to the photos!

Here are some more Stealths, whit the classic colours I love, and a XV 15 fusion!; the Tau army needs more pointy fingers, It is a very powerful gesture!

The Flame!

as I say before, classic colours, I supose it's done before, but don't score any picture in the web. Very fun to do & paint, and my first "mini" in this scale, besides Tanks.

...and my Buffmander!, arms magnetized, so he can swap weapons, the base will be decorated soon...
and that's all folks, for now :)

Jas' Mont'yr M'yen
Shas'Saal

Post#29 » Aug 22 2016 07:31

I'm loving The Flame! great artwork on the head!
The Ghostkeel looks good too, does kinda look like it needs something on the legs to make it 'pop' but that may just be me!
Apart from that, well done! :smile:
What can you write in fifty-five characters? This text.

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#30 » Oct 06 2016 06:08

Hello everybody. with the atention of the community in the R&D challenge, I was hessitant to post mi other hobby stuff achieved, but why leave for tomorrow what can be done today?
so here are some of the stuff I been coocking:

my first Riptide!, nothing too fancy, but really enjoyable to do, and really a monster in the table!, his main weapon is magnetized, so he can swap betwen then

Aaaaand...KEVIN! :P , my first Gargantuan!; as you all can see, the pilots are covered because even with the coolness factor to be open topped, how in the sweet heaven will not they gone deaf with that huge cannon!?
Last edited by El ZorDacK on Oct 10 2016 12:56, edited 1 time in total.

Shas'O Darklighter
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#31 » Oct 07 2016 03:33

Lol nice work I had to do a double take as your paint scheme is very similar to my own..... I quite like the head you've used on the Riptide. Also the Tau font used on the Stromsurge really looks nice on a model of that size.

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#32 » Apr 18 2017 02:42

Hello there, long time without post, but the time runs diferent in the Warp. Thanks for the kind words, real life keep me veeery busy, but I was able to finish some more elements for the army, and played a few games :biggrin: .

First, thanks for the Piranha, hope my paint skills make it justice:

a Fireblade repaint, with a little conversion

more Strikers!, but these are Honour Guards

And some Riptide variants

see you all soon.

guges
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#33 » Apr 18 2017 03:47

The camo and weathering is very subtle and works really well. Those Riptides are also pretty epic looking. Well done.

Ironsky
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#34 » Apr 18 2017 04:27

Looking really good! Both the Forgeworld Riptides? I can see why you've been away so long! Really like the Fireblade conversion, the stock model doesn't really make sense with a sheaved knife

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#35 » Apr 23 2017 08:49

Hello again, with the new eddition of the game soon to arrive, I want to try everything in the 7th codex, so I will give a try to the FusionBlades, so for the WYSIWYG:

and finally I get a chance with the red:
Farsight XV8
Gue'Vesa
see you all soon ;)

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#36 » Apr 24 2017 06:33

Huzzah! Some Gue'la - good to see the new updates. Some epic models with the light touch weathering :)

Return to “Galleries”