El ZorDacK Cadre

A Display of the best projects and Cadres on ATT.
El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Re: El ZorDacK Cadre

Post#55 » Nov 07 2017 01:38

Good noon to all. thanks for the kind words. Its long time since I post in the orbital, but not without hobby. Been playing 8th a lot since a store was open here in Yucatan, by no other than a golden demon winner!, plenty of stuff, if someone comes to vacations, let me know, so we can arrange a guided tour!. without delay, here are thenew recruits:

good old Stundere. crappy camera cant capture the transitions between the khaki and pure white :P

Resting sniper, if you ask me, looks more like an Air caste pilot

Ob'Lotai 9-0

Tony Stark... I mean O'Vesa

O'Shova :dead:

And last
let me introduce you to Tony
he likes to shoot other LoW to dead and take swarms of drones to a walk
hes such a nice guy
thats all for now folks. I hear the photobucket ramson situation, so let me know if you can't see the pics

Ironsky
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#56 » Nov 08 2017 11:51

Wow. You have been busy! That's a seriously impressive amount of stuff you've painted since the last post! (I personally can see the pictures, but photobucket seems to still work for me too...?) I really like how you've painted the dawn blade and lighting effects on fusion blasters etc. Tony is immense! Ta'unar really do add bulk to a collection!

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#57 » Nov 17 2017 03:12

Wow man, that model is just beastly - eyeing over the detail you've put into it everywhere :)

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#58 » Nov 18 2017 10:49

:biggrin: Thanks to all!, well Tony had his debut this Week, and anihilated a Tzeench army!, his list of Victims: Magnus, Daemon Prince, Defiler & the flying turkey chaos thing...

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#59 » Nov 22 2017 03:22

Whoa, thats an outing :D Nicely done Tony :D

Return to “Galleries”