New ATT Avatars [Update]

A Display of the best projects and Cadres on ATT.
Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

New ATT Avatars [Update]

Post#1 » Sep 13 2010 03:31

Hello All,

Avatars created by Duredhel in this thread have now been uploaded to the Tau section of the Avatar Galleries which you can access via your User Control Panel>Profile Settings>Edit Avatar.

I have made the colour & background changes to match ATT official scheme and also to ensure there is no confusion with members whom have an Duredhel original colour Avatar. Our thanks to Duredhels' generosity for offering the originals to the community. Please enjoy the new variations in ATT Livery, with more to come..
The New Avatars :

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Brokensword
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Re: Newly added ATT Avatars (Courtesy Duredhel, edited by Tael)

Post#2 » Sep 13 2010 04:30

Duredhel must surely be made from pure undiluted Awesomesauce!!!

These are fantastic looking avatars, I would love one of my very own to love and cherish, but the Tau'shan sept symbol is too strong for me to abandon .

Jealous of all the lucky new guys with all this choice to choose from.

bluedestiny
Shas

Post#3 » Sep 13 2010 05:47

They are all fantastic indeed which makes me picking one a hard hard choice, and yes i wish i have a custom one also XD.

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#4 » Sep 13 2010 06:51

Putting a neutral background, and toning down the rich colours has really brought out Duredhels' line work. The ATT tones let you focus on the faces and you really get a feel for their emotion. I also added pupils in several of the avatars, which gives them a noticeable gaze. Desaturating some of the skin tones added a more subdued realism.

Overall, took awhile, but it is easy to work with such great art :)

Will work on the next set later this week.

- Tael.

Militant.Jester
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#5 » Sep 13 2010 08:59

I always thought I would prefer it if Duredhel's avatars matched the color scheme. Don't know why, but now I see I was right!
Massive thanks to both Tael and Duredhel for this!
Ni neart go cur le cheile::Cadre Log Activating...

Brokensword
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#6 » Sep 13 2010 09:48

Militant.Jester wrote:I always thought I would prefer it if Duredhel's avatars matched the color scheme. Don't know why, but now I see I was right!
Massive thanks to both Tael and Duredhel for this!

Thats the Avatar that i wouldve chosen , if the stripe was a different colour. Wouldve been embarrasing meeting at a 'Shrimptail' party wearing the same face lol
Now if someone did a 'Snake Tau'skin' avatar, then we'd be talking . :D

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#7 » Nov 08 2010 01:12

Greetings All,

A recent requirement to reset the Avatar Galleries might have you requiring to reset your Avatar in your Profile Settings via the User Control Panel. I apologise for the inconvenience, however the resultant changes will allow for further expansion of the Avatar Galleries, providing even more variety and Member submitted ATT themed Avatars.

In light of this development, I would like to announce a new Avatar set by our very own Didi et Gogo, who has carefully recreated a swathe of Tau Sept icons, in the Kor icon format. Here are a few examples from the new Pack :

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Thanks Didi Et Gogo! :)

- Tael.

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Re: New ATT Avatars [Update]

Post#8 » Feb 04 2011 09:20

Hello All,

Uploaded new avatars which I have made the colour & background changes to match ATT official scheme and also to ensure there is no confusion with members whom have an Duredhel original colour Avatar. These Avatars were originally created by Duredhel in this thread have now been uploaded to the Tau section of the Avatar Galleries which you can access via your User Control Panel>Profile Settings>Edit Avatar. Our thanks to Duredhels' generosity for offering the originals to the community. Please enjoy the new variations in ATT Livery, with more to come..

The New Avatars :

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Galleries”