Zigmunth's army showcase

A Display of the best projects and Cadres on ATT.
Zigmunth
Shas'La
Shas'La

Zigmunth's army showcase

Post#1 » Feb 04 2016 03:29

Hello folks!

This is my army status for end of January 2016. I plan to add some more, but not too much any time soon. I broke my hobby budget :P

Bigger pictures available after clicking on a smaller one.

Coar Eldi Gal'leath
Shas

Re: Zigmunth's army showcase

Post#2 » Feb 06 2016 05:38

Looking really nice so far! You've got a great urban grey colour scheme going on there and I love the way the yellow makes the models pop out. Me wants more!
Bad spellers of the world untie

Macknight
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#3 » Feb 06 2016 11:45

Quite a nice scheme you got there; my only suggestion is to detail the devilfish windshield, maybe some decal work. The posing of the broadside that is tilting down and couple of the crisis is a bit wonky.
For the greater good!

R.D.
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#4 » Feb 06 2016 11:49

Ooh, nice! Is that a Tau head painted ochre though?

Zigmunth
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#5 » Feb 07 2016 02:17

Macknight: you are right. The Devilfish is the first model i painted loooong time ago. Needs some rework and detailing. XV88s as most of this army have not been assembled by me so the posing might be weird ;)

R.D.: yup... Tausept Ochre with a wash.

Rajden
Shas

Post#6 » Feb 07 2016 05:05

That's quite a solid setup you've got there.
Classic!

What's your next step in the hobby? :>
Better kill it fast before it lays eggs.

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#7 » Feb 07 2016 06:40

Great showcase, the new Ghostkeel is smartly painted and I particularly like the skulking pathfinders :)

Zigmunth
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#8 » Feb 08 2016 04:15

Rajden: next step? I am saving money for RipTide or StormSurge. Probably RipTide, as it's cheaper and more playable with my understanding of Tau specific rules.
In the meantime I want to paint another unit of FWs I have from old kits and scratchbuildthe drone turret for them.
Also, I need to paint and magnetise weapon options for my XV8s (now I have Fusion Blaster + Flamer) and I want Missile Pods + Burst Cannons.
Aaaand while work on all of that I want to due a proper picture sessions for all the units (with a 360 degree shot) and to do that I need to finish up all the yellow markings on them.

As a completely optional thing, I want to make A5 size stat cards for each unit with all special rules for them, etc. I keep to forget many things about my units.

Return to “Galleries”