El ZorDacK Cadre

A Display of the best projects and Cadres on ATT.
El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

El ZorDacK Cadre

Post#1 » Feb 10 2016 06:59

Hello there Taun'Va Followers, here I'm dropping my Cadre photos,The ARC Cadre RED FLIGHT, my so called Spec Ops heavy in infantry (well, just infantry¡), they will be my Farsight Enclave detachement, cause, don't want to paint all that red¡, and I think it is more tactical accurate. they where built from bits, leftovers and second hand minis, brake fluid is great to remove paint¡. Fluff will be added whe I have Time, so with no more delay...

The heavy hitters, play them monats

The stealth suits

Cloaked Pathfinders

Former Pathfinders, shouder pads will be added when new Breachers arrive

Gunslinger Ui and Heavy gunner...well, I like clone troopers¡, and will use them in my Tuirat solo campaing

Alpha Strikers, no Ui cause I attach them a Cadre Fire Blade always; he's far right

Skirmishers, can be split or used to reinforce the gun line, all them count as pulse carabines

and thats all for now folks¡

n1md4
Shas'La
Shas'La

Re: El ZorDacK Cadre

Post#2 » Feb 11 2016 11:57

I'm a fan of subtle mods, and you've pulled it off very well.

Like the melta-plasma combo on the Crisis suit, I might use something like that.

The mix of XV15 and 25 in your squad, works nicely.

Often contemplated the hooded Pathfinders, they do look cool if you get the cloaks right; you've done it.

Loving the heavy gunner, and dual-pistol models :D

Just good inspiration all all-round, keep up the good work!

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#3 » Feb 25 2016 06:30

Just a small update...
finally repaint my Fishes¡...they all can be Upgraded to Hammerheads, and a dedicated Hammerhead awaits primed...

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#4 » Mar 16 2016 06:52

This is my second "modern" XV88, one more should be coming home :biggrin:

Ironsky
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#5 » Mar 17 2016 01:34

Very nice! Could we have some more shots of individual squads? The Cadre shot looks great, but the detail is much clearer in your last post (and I want to see more)! :P

Keep up the good work - Ironsky

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#6 » Apr 08 2016 10:39

Greetings fello followers of the Greatter Good. thanks for watch my humble efforts, with no more delay, some photos :biggrin: !.

One of my fishes, all can be upgraded to HH, hand made scheme, because there is not an airbrush¡

and my most recently adquired babys, my breachers¡

see you later my friends¡

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#7 » Apr 18 2016 06:29

Hello again...The foundation of M'rida system goes well, the gue'la are nowhere to be seen, so no games :( ...however, soon a shop will be open, so I am very excited about finishing what I already have and start to spread to fear to railgun rounds and marker light guided plasma fire¡.
He already arrived, and just joined his brothers:

when I finish myCadres ( :P suuure, finish the army¡ :P ), will try something different, Imperial Guard...with some Tau added...

themoogle
Shas

Post#8 » Apr 19 2016 05:29

Love the color scheme on your tau. and the scenery bits you've managed to build :).
Love how that broadsider "casualy" lifts that railgun with one arm

Ingold
Shas'Saal

Post#9 » Apr 20 2016 01:35

Wow! That are a lot of Breachers already! I really like the posing you did on them. They're full on detail and I see quite a lot of unique poses, for example the gunslinger shas'ui with two pulse pistols. Very nicely done.

I just wonder why you painted their hooves in the same colour as their trousers?

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#10 » Apr 20 2016 03:50

Thanks¡, really glad to read positive feedback; To Themoogle, well, just to add variety, without goin' too complicated, a little cut and sanding and voilà, oh, and the finecast commander's pointy hand¡... To Ingold, it is a honour to receive your comments, I'm following your detailed work¡, and about the hooves, well, I'm a kind of speed painter, mostly because real life getting all my lifetime¡ those 30 where done in 2 weeks¡, very early in the moorning or very late in the night, when my wife was sleeping, in my mind they wear a kind of shoes that cover their hooves...or someday will add the detailed skin to the entire army :biggrin: ...thanks and see you all soon¡

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#11 » Apr 28 2016 05:33

Hello there fellas, here dropping a photo of my homemade Longstrike in his ride, also my Cadre saw action this week :evil: , and it was awesome!, love the game; without further delay, here it is:

Ironsky
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#12 » Apr 30 2016 08:00

those 30 where done in 2 weeks

Wow. Highly envious of your speed painting skills, it would take me months to paint that many!

Also great Longstrike!

Ingold
Shas'Saal

Post#13 » May 01 2016 04:35

Do you have some photo's of the battle you've played? Also I'm curious to see more of that terrain!

guges
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#14 » May 30 2016 08:27

El ZorDacK wrote:Just a small update...
finally repaint my Fishes¡...they all can be Upgraded to Hammerheads, and a dedicated Hammerhead awaits primed...

Where did you get the terrain in this picture? I find it absolutely stunning and perfect for Tau.

Also loving the paint jobs. The lines are clean and the details make everything pop. The Tau text is especially well done and placed to really accentuate the paint scheme nicely.

Varyn
Shas

Post#15 » May 30 2016 09:52

Really great scheme on your army, subtle and very effective.

The terrain looks great and I like your conversions, i adds a lot to the flavour of the army.

My only suggestion, from a painting perspective would be to thin your white a bit more and apply it in thin layers to build up the white. I only mention this as I had an issue with white on my iron hands and I watered down so it's almost like a thick heavy wash, build this up 2-3 times and it makes a really smooth coat, without any paint brush lines or patchiness.

It might also be worth considering ulthuan grey instead of white. Ulthuan grey is almost white and it's a bit less of a stark contrast than white.

I really like what you've done and I'm trying to offer some suggestions or things you might not have considered.

PS. The pattern on the hammerhead/fish looks great well done

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#16 » May 30 2016 11:01

Thanks Guges & Varyn!, really happy you take the time to see my work. As for the scenery, these are Star wars stuff, Hott turrets and Vader 500th. Figure packaging. Of course I'm open to advice and sugestion, to paint white is a pain!, and until recently, don't had acces to Citadel or Vallejo.paints, so I rely in really cheap paint, it is like mud!. Again, thanks a lot for your kind words, hope to ear about you soon

guges
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#17 » May 30 2016 11:45

El ZorDacK wrote:Thanks Guges & Varyn!, really happy you take the time to see my work. As for the scenery, these are Star wars stuff, Hott turrets and Vader 500th. Figure packaging. Of course I'm open to advice and sugestion, to paint white is a pain!, and until recently, don't had acces to Citadel or Vallejo.paints, so I rely in really cheap paint, it is like mud!. Again, thanks a lot for your kind words, hope to ear about you soon

Thanks for the info! I found the Darth Vader in ebay, but which Hoth turret is it? Looks way too big to be the old Kenner one and certainly isn't the micro machines one. Those are the only two I've found.

Varyn
Shas

Post#18 » May 30 2016 12:14

Happy to offer any advice or suggestions, your army looks really good.

The trouble with white is that it can look too "white" sometimes, and to layer it isn't easy.

Good luck with the rest of it, I'll look forward to your updates

Return to “Galleries”