Esro'Bap'Co Sept Expeditionary Forces (Jacket's Army)

A Display of the best projects and Cadres on ATT.
Jacket
Shas'Saal

Esro'Bap'Co Sept Expeditionary Forces (Jacket's Army)

Post#1 » Dec 25 2016 12:46

I'm a fairly new 40k fan and have only been painting for just over two years now (Oct Aniv) and last year I was gifted a Tau Commander for my army, but I didn't know what I wanted to do with him and I wanted to build up my paining skills before I painted my Commander. Well I'm pretty proud of this piece getting it ready just in the nick of time. From sprue cutting to painting it took me 38 hours or so. This is the first model of this size I've attempted at this detail and I hope it turned out well. I am not the world's greatest painter by the way. Still I am proud of this piece.

Shas'o Kel'shan Monat'Ka'ra Y'he'Korst'la Cal'Ro. Usually just called by his most infamous name Shas'o Monat'Ka'Ra. I have a background for my survivors of my sept, but I'll post that some other time suffice to say something tragic happened just before the expedition left Kel'shan.

I'm not used to sharing photos like this so if you want better angles or light let me know. I want to get a second gun for him but it only came with one of those and I might want to add a shield, but that is a maybe.

Return to “Galleries”