[Maintenance]

A review of past Tactics by commanders during the First, Second, Third & Fourth Phase Expansion.
Support Drone
Kor'Vesa

[Maintenance]

Post#1 » Mar 30 2015 02:57

Non-interactive systems monitor.

Blueshock
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre

Re: [Maintenance]

Post#2 » Mar 30 2015 04:29

Hi support drone. Thank you for your service! :P
My T'au Army

~My Life for the Empire~

Kakapo42
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre

Post#3 » Mar 30 2015 04:55

So that's what it looks like behind the forum font, fascinating.

Although given what time of year it is and what date is coming up I can't help but be suspicious at all this maintenance activity...
A Shas and a Kor walk into a bar...
Naked Metal

boomwolf
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#4 » Mar 30 2015 04:58

Calling it, Drone revolution.

Blueshock
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre

Post#5 » Mar 30 2015 04:59

Tael triggered a maintenance switch somewhere on the Orbital by accident and now all the drones are going haywire...quick someone call an O'.
My T'au Army

~My Life for the Empire~

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#6 » Mar 30 2015 05:13

Gah, sorry. Bit embarrassing. I'll sort this out. My fio'vesa don't just leave conduit panels open.

Systems read fine Blueshock, thats the thing.. :-?

Blueshock
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre

Post#7 » Mar 30 2015 05:22

Everything is at it's worst when it appears to be at it's best. Just a helpful tip for you my man. :P
My T'au Army

~My Life for the Empire~

boomwolf
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#8 » Mar 30 2015 05:33

See, this is why we Harbringers resent the caste system! it just does not WORK.

Giving all maintenance work to the Fio, where the vast majority here are Shas.

Simply an inappropriate workload distribution. no wonder the drones go haywire.
And lets not get started on transportating with the complete lack of Kor around here.

Cursed Aun and their so-called "system"...artificial separation created to enforce control I tell you!

Kakapo42
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre

Post#9 » Mar 30 2015 05:42

boomwolf wrote:And lets not get started on transportating with the complete lack of Kor around here.

Hey, there's an entire fleet of Kor around here! Well, they're not really on the orbital itself per se, but they work closely with it.

At any rate I don't think we should be picking political systems apart or shifting blame just yet - suspicion could tear us apart long before any enemy shows itself. I also don't think we should be pouncing on the orbital's drones just yet either, they did serve with distinction when the orbital was assaulted by daemons. Right now I reckon the best thing to do is to remain unified and watchful (and maybe give the drones some recharging).
Naked Metal

Blueshock
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre

Post#10 » Mar 30 2015 06:09

Tael's gonna need a hot cup of joe and a whole box of sushi pockets. Poor dude. :fear: Work Work Work
My T'au Army

~My Life for the Empire~

Kael'yn
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#11 » Mar 30 2015 06:20

I think I found a bug:

Kakapo42
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre

Post#12 » Mar 30 2015 07:11

Well whatever is going to be unleashed upon us on Wednesday, I'm getting a feeling it will be coming through the maintenance conduits.
Naked Metal

Deepstrike
Shas

Post#13 » Mar 30 2015 08:18

Kakapo42 wrote:Well whatever is going to be unleashed upon us on Wednesday, I'm getting a feeling it will be coming through the maintenance conduits.

Well then... "LOCK 'EM ALL DOWN!!!!

boomwolf
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#14 » Mar 30 2015 12:27

Wake up brothers! A well timed crisis strikes once every cycle, thus is no mere coincidence, the aun are orchestrating this madness!

El'mo
Shas'El
Shas'El

Post#15 » Mar 30 2015 01:08

Stay calm and leave it to the Support Drones.

All is in hand. Normal service will soon be restored.

nic
Kroot'La
Kroot'La

Post#16 » Mar 30 2015 01:49

El'mo wrote:Stay calm and leave it to the Support Drones.

Never trust anything you can't eat.

Kakapo42
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre

Post#17 » Mar 30 2015 01:51

boomwolf wrote:Wake up brothers! A well timed crisis strikes once every cycle, thus is no mere coincidence, the aun are orchestrating this madness!

Well the inevitable onslaught does have an uncanny tenancy to neutralise the orbital's leadership first, but they're mostly Shas'Os and Shas'els, Ethereals are an extremely rare sight here, and of the times they have been involved one working with the enemy was clearly a disguised impostor, and the other two fought valiantly with the defenders. I don't think it's a co-incidence either, but I don't think the connection is the Aun (my theory is that the nature of the universe, and likely the Warp that runs parallel to it, is simply more vulnerable around the 1st of April for whatever reason). I think that redacted news drone I sometimes see around here might agree with you though. :P

But like I say this isn't the time to debate politics or leadership, right now we ought to be working together planning and and organising the defence of the orbital in the event of an imminent attack.

El'mo wrote:Stay calm and leave it to the Support Drones.

See, after the last two times ATT was invaded around this time of year, for some strange reason that just doesn't reassure me that much. :P
Naked Metal

abraxus
Shas

Post#18 » Mar 30 2015 01:52

I heard that cat tastes great with ketchup. (this assumes that Elmo's avatar is a cat of course :))

Return to “Archival Datacore”