Do I see some Hulkbuster Iron Man arms there?
Vay wrote:Just finished another 4 month league tourney. (My greater good is on greater empty)
- Tau are still a very much top tier army. I got first with my space wolf partner.
- Eldar, Demons, and Dark Eldar with Eldar are by far the hardest armies to fight.
- Tau Decurion is amazing.
- Supremacy Suit leaves and emotional scar that far out paces its actual damage.
- Stormsurges are way better then they look on paper.
- Raven commander is the only Tau commander.
- 5 man FW teams with turret are amazing.
- New flight wings are interesting.
- Eldar psy phase teleports bypass EWO
Going to play fun non-hard hitting stuff for a bit. Our league went a little to long on hard and heavy for most of our players.
 Other Weapon Variations:
Most three weapon configurations have gone un-named as they were usually unpopular before multi-trackers became standard. Naming is at the owner’s discretion except for one particular setup below:
Sunfire: Plasma Rifle + Missile Pod + Fusion Blaster
The best suggestion is to use the names from section  in the order given. For example, an XV8 with a Flamer, Burst Cannon and Missile Pod would be called a 'Soulfirestorm', whereupon any twin-linking can be shown by apply the weapon number to the end '-#', such as 'Soulfirestorm-5' if the Burst Cannon was twin-linked. Four weapons are also possible on a Shas’o. As before, this is mostly down to the user to find an interesting name to befit the unique loadout.
It is possible to have no weapons at all on an XV8. In this scenario, the battlesuit is called a 'Supportsuit', although some Fio caste in the Coreward Marches call it a 'Commsuit'. A particular loadout where a Shas'vre possesses both a Multi-Spectrum Sensor Suite and a Command and Control Node, is called a 'Raven'. A Shas'o with both a Multi-Spectrum Sensor Suite and a Command and Control Node, is instead called a 'Kingfisher'.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests