I see! After some careful concideration I setteled on the targetlock from the stealth suit kit. I found the size just a perfect fit in the front - just above the Burstcanon as you can see in the first pic. All left to do is to tidy up the tiny gaps with some liquid greenstuff and it will be all set. I also added a magnet to the top as mentioned earlier on. It seems like a good idea.
I'm thinking maybe I should have split turned the the top as the back looks more armoured and rigid(?). Maybe next time. Drones, drones, drones
As you can see I spent some more time to get a bunch of old and new drones done, or in the progress at least. Been basing like a mad man. It never ends!? Standard Broadside missile drones.
I still need to convert another two for my later project - Commander Ob'Lotai that will be a kit bash. A bunch of Shield drones
One can never have too many! I also went with a center position for the short antennas to get a more balanced look.Prototype Shield drones WIP.
Upgraded with improved optics in the front they will serve as my commanders personal companions. The optic bitz were left overs from the Broadside kit. I kindly ask for input and ideas for additional work on them. I'm thinking alternate antennas, might add tiny wings in the front, feedback is very welcome.
Also featured is one of my modified Guardian drones. More sleak antenna in the back - a shortened normal drone antenna. A pair of Marker drones.
One standard and another prototype model WIP. The prototype has so far been made with one of the new multitrackers chopped off, found in the Crisis kit mounted in the back. In the front is a Targetlock as you can see.