The way of the Tau is not dogmatic; nothing is forbidden in the pursuit of progress, nor should it be. If it fails, then one man is lost. If it succeeds, many more are saved. I will give my life for the greater good, if I am called to.
- Shas'vre Mal'caorBiocatalyic agents are able to stimulate rapid tissue growth in the severed appendages up to six hours post-mortem. The Tyranid tissue adheres to the metal to such a degree that it is unable to be removed with causing catastrophic damage to the battlesuit. Potential combat applications are unclear. Voir'la Earth Caste unlikely to approve - suggest keeping the project quiet until further field testing can prove its combat utility.
- Fio'vre J'karre
Mucking around with a bunch of Tyranid bits I have lying around, trying to create a Tyranid-hunter Ghostkeel. I'm very intentionally going for a Samurai look, in keeping with the suits' original design philosophy.
- lash whips/tentacles connecting both arms to the jetpack
- bone spikes on both the calves and heels, large bone spike on the right shoulder
- slashing gauntlet on the left arm
- upsetting little bio-bayonet on the fusion cannon
- crest made from a bonesword
- neurothrope spine as a battlestandard thing: thinking about hanging a flag of it
- battle damage all over the armour - mostly claw marksObligatory theme music