Tau looking for Fleet!

General discussions about the hobby side to Tau & 40K.
Yourand
Shas'Saal

Tau looking for Fleet!

Post#1 » Dec 06 2016 12:04

There comes a time when a young Tau male starts looking for some Fleet on the side :} in other words, if anyone here would like to part with their old, dusty Tau ship models, I'll gladly pay good cash money to get them off your hands (more Armada DLCs for you my friends!). don't hesitate, liquidate! Cheers!
Battlefleet Gothic Tau wanted - PM for further details

Kakapo42
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre

Re: Tau looking for Fleet!

Post#2 » Dec 06 2016 02:36

Some people get a Battlefleet Gothic fleet as a side project to compliment their 40k army. I get a 40k army as a side project to go with my Battlefleet Gothic fleet. :P

Unfortunately my vast armada of glorious Kor'vattra ships is far too dear to me to send them away, but if anyone else is less attached to their Battlefleet Gothic ships then please discuss details with Yourand via PM, in accordance with ATT policy on trade and commerce discussions.

In the meantime Yourand, might I suggest you include a short reminder as part of your signiature? Something like a quick 'Battlefleet Gothic Tau wanted - PM for further details' or similar can help a great deal if the models you're after prove elusive.
A Shas and a Kor walk into a bar...
Naked Metal

Ell'ran
Shas'Vre
Shas'Vre

Post#3 » Dec 06 2016 05:01

Kakapo42 wrote:Some people get a Battlefleet Gothic fleet as a side project to compliment their 40k army. I get a 40k army as a side project to go with my Battlefleet Gothic fleet. :P

Must have been hard on you when BFG got discontinued then, eh?

Yourand
Shas'Saal

Post#4 » Dec 07 2016 03:26

The fight continues... in our HEARTS!

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#5 » Dec 08 2016 04:13

Right there with you Yourand. I may have a contact via BFG community friends. I'll PM you.

Yourand
Shas'Saal

Post#6 » Dec 09 2016 10:10

Thanks, Tael! I'm all cyber-ears!

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#7 » Dec 09 2016 07:54

Roger that; awaiting a reply presently.