Vior'la decal sheet (the large one)

General discussions about the hobby side to Tau & 40K.
khayman
Shas'Saal

Vior'la decal sheet (the large one)

Post#1 » Dec 12 2016 03:05

So here's my problem. I've been trying to get the big A4 size Vior'la decal sheet that GW used to sell. Unfortunately, it only seems to be available on their New Zealand site and I'm in Europe. Been trying to get it in ebay, amazon, online stores that sell individual bits etc but no luck. Does anyone know if there's any way to find that? Like, I know I'm probably asking the obvious but, is it even possible for a European to go to their New Zealand online store and have that shipped to them? Anyone tried anything of that sort? Failing that, does anyone have a workaround, other than joining a New Zealand forum and convicing someone to buy it and send it to me?

EDIT : it's also available in Canada, the US and Australia if that makes any difference

Crooked Bird
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Re: Vior'la decal sheet (the large one)

Post#2 » Dec 12 2016 04:10

A quick Ebay search shows 4 in the US and one in Thailand. Prices range from 20-50% of GW retail. Shipping costs are quite reasonable. Seems like you could get your decal sheet to your door for 20£ or less.

Feel free to PM me if you need further info.
I regret what I have not done.

khayman
Shas'Saal

Re: Vior'la decal sheet (the large one)

Post#3 » Dec 12 2016 04:15

This one?

You sure? I can only find the smaller ones that come with the repackaged infantry kits, i.e. these ones

I'm interested in the former, not the latter.

Return to “Common Workbench”