Onmyou's Motivation Service

General discussions about the hobby side to Tau & 40K.
StealthKnightSteg
Shas'Saal

Re: Onmyou's Motivation Service

Post#199 » Feb 07 2018 06:04

Well as I update my blog now on a regular basis on a monday evening per 2 weeks, I guess I can try and make my short term goals per 2 weeks.

I have finished my Cadre Fireblade

And will now work on my Commander. I think I'll keep my goall for the coming 1,5 week still to go a little low as I have another priority paint to do for my Stormcast. So I guess atleast finish the layering of the white's and some progress on the other colors.

TauGeorge
Shas

Post#200 » Feb 07 2018 06:51

Big thumbs up dude

DancinHobo
Shas'Saal

Post#201 » Feb 07 2018 09:54

The trim on the cape is fantastic!!! As for me. I continued on this broadside. He was mostly done before tonight. All he had was his right arm, shield, and missiles on his shoulders. He is ready for wash and highlights.
I have a few bases to work on yet. A riptide, sun shark And Ghostkeel. And the rim of a Stormsurge base. Then everything is done until the codex drops!Image

Lostroninsoul
Shas'Saal

Post#202 » Feb 10 2018 05:33

I'm loving the look of the storm surge. And the cadre fireblade looks sic. I took a big break from painting. I'm back. Finished up my 2 commanders today

PeeJ
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#203 » Feb 13 2018 05:45

Loving the pose on the left hand commander, might have to do something similar with my next one.

Lostroninsoul
Shas'Saal

Post#204 » Feb 13 2018 03:20

PeeJ wrote:Loving the pose on the left hand commander, might have to do something similar with my next one.

Thank you :). I have 3 crisis suits next on the list. I'll be working on them as soon as I get home

CmdrCASh
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#205 » Feb 19 2018 09:52

Excellent stuff!
A wonderful fireblade... and great crisis poses, feels natural. :)

Have been a tad busy in the past two weeks and I haven't painted a single T'au model... :sad:

Did a fair number of Eldar though. Dire Avengers, Dark Reapers, Wraithblades, a bone singer and a wraithseer.
Here's the seer:

Let's see if I can get some kroot up for my next post...
Ka'ash Sept

Return to “Common Workbench”