T'au infantry and KR multicases

General discussions about the hobby side to Tau & 40K.
nix0n
Shas'La
Shas'La

T'au infantry and KR multicases

Post#1 » Nov 20 2017 04:02

Hello experienced hobbyists of the ATT community!

I've took a huge plunge into researching KR multicase offerings and have a few issues delaying my first purchase.
Searching through this forum has given me positive answers about this brand but not enough details that I'd like to hear from experienced users.

First tidbit would regard our most common infantry model, a firewarrior with a pulse rifle. The paper printouts have given me great help in comparing the foam slots but I do have an issue deciding which slot type will fit better for a such poky miniature. The two options I am looking at are F and N type trays/slots. F type slots are more naturally accommodating for the stealth suits but would a firewarrior be too small for a such slot and rattle around in it? Whereas the N slot already looks too clumsy for a miniature with such a long rifle.
Please share your opinion and experiences: what tray type you use and how deep are the slots?

Second detail is about the specialized T'au tray for the devilfish, the TA6 one in particular. Does the TY7 transport fit into the designated tray with the front burst cannon attached?

I am very eager to hear your opinions and thankful for your future responses!
Cheers!
Nix

Macknight
Shas'La
Shas'La

Re: T'au infantry and KR multicases

Post#2 » Nov 20 2017 06:09

I can tell you the smaller tray fits well for the fire warriors, the slightly bigger ones fits well for the stealth suits/kroots, the devilfish can fit in the tray you wanted, there is a pluck out foam spot so that the BC can be fit in.
For the greater good!

nix0n
Shas'La
Shas'La

Re: T'au infantry and KR multicases

Post#3 » Nov 21 2017 05:51

Macknight wrote:I can tell you the smaller tray fits well for the fire warriors, the slightly bigger ones fits well for the stealth suits/kroots, the devilfish can fit in the tray you wanted, there is a pluck out foam spot so that the BC can be fit in.

Thank you Macknight for your input! I finally bit the bullet and ordered two of their card cases with basic trays and custom trays for the devilfish.
I am hoping I chose correctly with investing in their storage system.
Cheers!
Nix

Return to “Common Workbench”