[FIXED] Photobucket and Tutorials/Articles

General discussions about the hobby side to Tau & 40K.
PeeJ
Shas'La
Shas'La

[FIXED] Photobucket and Tutorials/Articles

Post#1 » Dec 05 2017 07:25

*EDIT*

OK, I've just found a Chrome plugin that fixes every photo-bucket article/tutorial on the whole site;

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... apbifiaedg

It's free, I've got it installed myself and it works! This is potentially great and makes the hundreds of articles and resources here valid again with no work needed from anyone!

I heartily recommend this and I'm not sure if others know about this but it may be an idea to pin this/another thread in one of the forums to let others know and make all of the amazing content here accessible to all again!

Cheers!
Last edited by PeeJ on Dec 05 2017 01:38, edited 1 time in total.

IceFall
Shas

Re: Photobucket and Tutorials/Articles

Post#2 » Dec 05 2017 09:05

You will find that if you google 'Sky Ray Remora' then cached copies of the ATT Sky Ray Remora will appear. Click on the first picture and the related pictures will show you all you need.
My Project Log and Army: viewtopic.php?t=26860

PeeJ
Shas'La
Shas'La

Re: Photobucket and Tutorials/Articles

Post#3 » Dec 05 2017 01:39

IceFall wrote:You will find that if you google 'Sky Ray Remora' then cached copies of the ATT Sky Ray Remora will appear. Click on the first picture and the related pictures will show you all you need.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I've just found a free plugin that fixes all of the links, I've edited the first post above with details.

Return to “Common Workbench”