[ATT] Five years.

A collection of the best Community hobby posts. Promoted content only.
Che Gue'vesa
Gue'El
Gue'El

Re: [ATT] Five years.

Post#19 » Jan 28 2011 03:43

Happy Birthday ATT and Happy Birthday Doombringer!

Five years, that is a lot of time, and I have been around only around 1/2 of that time.

Thanks to all members for creating this great community.

Martial
Gue

Post#20 » Jan 28 2011 04:21

Wow, five years already?! <_<

Well, it seems that ATT was way older than I thought!

We must say a really huge thank to the original foundators of ATT. It's an incredible forum we have here, and other warhammer forums can't match us in organization and awesomeness! ;)

Joyeux Anniversaire ATT et longue vie aux Tau!

Also, special cookie for Mont'va! So how many tau'cyr so far? :)

Eiglepulper
Shas'O
Shas'O

Post#21 » Jan 28 2011 06:36

Happy birthday to us all, from the newest Shas'saal to the Site Owners. We may be considered elitist snobs by some, but by heck we're good at it!

I too would like to add my thanks to the other Moderators and Admins who have kept the peace and directed our steps here at ATT over the years. When I joined the MSN Group "MTT" way back in the mists of time I found its ethos, ethics and so forth better than anything else out there on the web for 40k stuff. These same ethics, ethos etc have never been compromised or changed over the intervening years and I believe that this steadfastness is what has made ATT the great place it continues to be to this day.

However, it is not moderators and admins alone who make a 40k forum work. Rather, it is the entire membership itself which makes this site great, with input in all areas of the boards, mature discussions, general polite respectful attitude and the self-policing which goes on. Thank you all for making the job of the moderators and admins that much easier!

Now where did I put that secret stash of ky'husa and shrimptails?

Ah, there it is......*munch!*

Shas'O Eiglepulper.

Terminatorinhell
Shas

Post#22 » Jan 28 2011 10:19

*Brings a bucket of wings and Iho Sticks for the Imperials and Gue'vesa who lurk around"
Happy Birthday ATT, you guys are a great community, chock full of truly AWESOME miniatures and members!

Holtzmann
Fio

Post#23 » Jan 28 2011 10:55

Ah, now the familiar faces start to show up! Funny how everybody gets a shiny new rank badge every time I go out in my ridiculously long EVAs*. But hey! The uniforms fit you guys really well! Yes, that's including you, E.! Don't give me any of that humility stuff, stranger. :P

I'm just a bit sad the Library seems to have very little movement lately. I remember that spot of the Space Station being a tad more lively back in my (short) 'Vre days. Well, I suppose all good questions have been asked, the fluff has been hammered into maximum consistency, and reality checks aren't as needed anymore. Good times have been had gathering the information, now it's up for the new folks to use it wisely. ;)

Now, if I could only find the drafts to the last chapters of my fiction... *Fio wanders off into the "Lost Projects" warehouse*

* Been checking out other Worlds were War and the Craft thereof are also major elements. If GW won't push the fluff forward, I'll go where I can get my fix of living universes! My heart remains blue and Greater Goodie, though...
I am the poster formerly known as Omega2.

Quex
Shas

Post#24 » Jan 28 2011 05:22

Happy 5 years ATT! I can't believe it's actually been that long, despite having pretty much left the site 4 or so years ago. It's nice to see that the professional quality of ATT has stayed and is still one of the best sites I've ever seen on the internet! A big thanks to the Moderators and everyone else that keeps everything flowing smoothly.

Here's to a great 5 years, and hopefully many more!
It's been way too long.

Panhead
Shas

Post#25 » Jan 28 2011 06:27

Five years..

how appropriate that I've been tinkering with my models lately

Many happy Returns ATT!
It's the imperfections that make something unique

Mal'Caor
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#26 » Feb 01 2011 07:35

Happy fifth birthday ATT!!

I have to say, it's rare indeed for a five-year-old to be so mature. :P

Joking aside, while I have spates of action with my Tau-based modelling and painting, this is the one forum I keep coming back to. Being a bit of a lurker, I'll join in with the thanks to ATT as a whole for simply being awesome!

Kyre
Kor

Post#27 » Feb 05 2011 12:58

Wow. And here I though ATT had been around longer than that- guess I should learn its history(and look at the banner more carefully).

Anyway, happy birthday ATT, and might I say you are one mature five-year-old?
Peace sells...
But who's buyin'?

R'alai
Por

Post#28 » Mar 24 2011 02:07

Quite a coincidence. I start playing tau after a break, just as ATT has it's 5th birthday. Happy Birthday and T'au Va to all

P'Shar's Rifles
Kor'O
Kor'O

Post#29 » Mar 25 2011 09:12

Wow... five years. I can't decide whether it feels like more or less than that. A little of both.

I think that it's an amazing accomplishment for ANYTHING to last five years on the web without losing the vibrance and sense of identity it had when new. I'm sincerely and deeply impressed. Thanks everyone, for all you do.

--P'Shar

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#30 » Mar 26 2011 11:30

Happy Birthday ATT! I can't thank this site enough for everything. This is my #1 resource even for all things 40k. Its a great set-up and I hope this site lasts forever! Thanks to the owners and moderators for their great work and thanks the rest of the community for the inspiration and ideas!

Czar Ziggy

sidvektor
Shas

Post#31 » Mar 26 2011 01:24

Happy Birthday ATT. Hats off to The moderators and the member contributors that maintains the quality of content that I can rely.

Sid'Vektor

Esh're
Shas

Post#32 » Mar 28 2011 04:51

I actually stumbled upon ATT about 3 or 4 years ago in a desperate attempt to figure out how to beat a tau army. Long story. It involves a lot of Broadsides and Pathfinders. About six months ago I decided to leave the bitter cold of the Imperium and try my hand at the Greater Good for a building campain we are running. By luck, I re-found this little jewel tucked away in the corner of the interwebs. Thank you for all the inspiration and answers to questions I didn't know I had. Here's to five more years. :)
"Your ignorance will only lead you to fall."

Return to “Resource Articles”