not tau but ....

A Forum to discuss models of the Tau's Enemies, including Alternate Wargame Systems.
serialglandeur13
Shas

not tau but ....

Post#1 » Aug 04 2009 06:09

hi, everybody
i don't know if i can but i would like to show you some of my models, i have no tau models paint yet but that will come soon :D
sorry for the pics quality, i have made it in my kitchen and the light is not very good :sad:

so, here it's a valkyrie i have made for a friend, he play a vostroyan imperial guard

a leman russ for the same friend and the same army, i have made the base just for fun

here it's a sainte celestine, i have made it for a local paint challenge

i have more minis painted but i think it's enough for tonight :D
Last edited by serialglandeur13 on Aug 04 2009 06:29, edited 1 time in total.
fire in the hole !!!

TheAmbit
Fio'El
Fio'El

Re: not tau but ....

Post#2 » Aug 04 2009 06:17

Great models! The painting looks well done, and the image quality isn't bad either. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your projects. Any tau at all?

Now for the nitty gritty; I'm going to have to ask you to focus on improving your grammar. You would do well to edit your post and capitalize the appropriate letters. Also, one or two smilies will usually suffice, no need to spam them. Thanks in advance.

Also, I removed the 'pinup' girl image while I check on to see if it's permitted. This is after all a family site.

serialglandeur13
Shas

Post#3 » Aug 04 2009 06:40

thank you for your compliment, tau models are in progress actualy.
for my deffence i'm not a native english speaker, i use a translation website but as i see, it's not enough, i make my best, sorry.
Theambit wrote:Also, I removed the 'pinup' girl image while I check on to see if it's permitted. This is after all a family site.

sorry about that...
fire in the hole !!!

TheAmbit
Fio'El
Fio'El

Post#4 » Aug 04 2009 06:43

Could you please PM me the link to that image so I can consult with my peers?

Sorry, I do realize you're not a native speaker, but French and English capitalize much the same words. The translation picking incorrect words isn't really your fault, but you could always go over the result and capitalize the first letter of sentances, and nouns such as 'I'. Don't think I'm picking on you!

Taurogue
Shas

Post#5 » Aug 04 2009 09:01

Stunning models, I for one would like to see the Pinup girl....... I really like when a Valkrye is painted like a WWI Bomber or modern day fighter with the Shark Teeth. Great work.

Chris

Arkion
Shas

Post#6 » Aug 04 2009 11:03

Beautiful! Simply beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#7 » Aug 05 2009 12:23

Overly clever and well rendered freehand artwork covered. Picture resubmitted. ;)

No big problem, just got to keep in mind the PG around here :)

Superb painting work, thanks for posting these up!

~ Tael.

Che Gue'vesa
Gue'El
Gue'El

Post#8 » Aug 05 2009 01:32

oh yeah,

i really like that 'nose-art' on the Valkyrie, i always thought about something like that for my DF or HH but i think they don't have the right shape for that.

i look forward to see more of that!

Return to “Enemy Units & Alternate Systems”