[Project Log] Czar Ziggy's Enemy Forces (Update Apr 12)

A Forum to discuss models of the Tau's Enemies, including Alternate Wargame Systems.
Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Re: [Showcase] Czar Ziggy's Enemy Forces

Post#11 » Dec 09 2010 02:28

Hey, small update. I've gotten a few things off my table now. So here are some pics! Enjoy!

New gargoyles

New Dragoons Sniper

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#12 » Jan 07 2011 02:25

Hey all at ATT. My holiday painting is moving along. So I've got a small update today. I just finished painting my new Space Marine Chaplain which I've named Jerome Durand. So here is a few shots I just took:

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#13 » Jan 13 2011 08:49

Hello again ATT! An update for my non-Tau thread. I've now finished my Necron Destroyer and my SM rhino. Also, I've got a WIP shot of my Drop pod. So here are the shots:

And thats how I'm moving along there. Look for my next update! Also, feel free to give C&C!

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#14 » Feb 18 2011 10:58

Hey ATT! Now for something not Tau! Since my commando team is done and I'm trying to force myself to finish the drop pod before starting any other vehicles, I did a slight repaint of my forge world tyrant. I'm also almost done my last few gargoyles. So Here are some pics!

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#15 » Apr 04 2011 09:14

Hey all at ATT! Long time no project post. I've been working more on my non-greater good armies. Especially my beloved Tron Nids! So here are some pics of my new units!

I can't tell you guys how much I love these new Ravener kits!

And I'll post them here, but a WIP shot of my Por caste diplomat and my Rogue Trader.

Thats a bit of what I've been doing this past while. There is probably more than $400 worth of stuff on my to do list still. Gotta...stop....buying......more.......stuff!

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#16 » Apr 13 2011 09:26

Hey ATT! Here is a small update for my Dragoons force. Some more snipers and my first assault squad.

Enjoy!

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#17 » Jun 01 2011 04:29

Hey ATT! Long time no update. Well, good news! I have an update! Some WIP shots of my simple kit bash Tyranid Prime. From the Torso up, its a Ravener, from down, a Tyranid Warrior. Since the two creatures are relatively similar after the last codex release, it made sence that if a Tyranid Prime was just an Alpha Warrior, that it would be slightly bigger and so, it turns out, are most of the parts for a Ravener. The only thing left for this guy is just cosmetic, I'm adding two little rippers to the base and he needs the sand done on the base. Otherwise, he's done. So here are some shots!

You'll probably see Nids the most this summer as I have, lol, well a swarm of them to paint! :P But don't worry, I've still got a few Tau projects on the go as well. Its nice to have a little diversity in what I'm painting.

Czar Ziggy

Whitefire
Shova

Post#18 » Jun 01 2011 06:00

Hey Czar digging your Nids I like the Green and black it allows me to don the rose tinted glasses and thing fondly of Aliens :D I also would suggest doing something to your Marines like a really watered down black or Blue wash to show some of the curves and detail of the Armour because it is a little too white but otherwise they are all good :P.

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#19 » Oct 11 2011 11:24

Hey ATT! Time for an enemies update, since they seem so abundant on my project board atm. I've begun to change the colours of my Space Marine forces. I wasn't feeling the Bleached Bone and Purple vibe. So, I'm switching them to my interpretation of the BC railway colours. Dark and medium shade green with Orange and white detail colours. This comes at a time where I've acquired my brothers old marines who are vibrant orange. Also, I finished another Venomthrope and fixed up my old hive tyrant who had been damaged in the move to Kingston. Anyways, pictures!!!

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#20 » Nov 14 2011 05:38

Hey ATT! So, since the new Necron codex is out, (which I finally got my copy :D ) and I finished the army wide re-paint of my Geth color scheme, I thought it would be a good time to show off the new and improved Necron force. I'm still trying to come up with a dynasty name that can be a word play on something Geth. I've also got 1 new destroyer on the go and plans to start beefing up my smallest army. Also, in Space marine news, I'm also moving forward with my army wide repaint of my Emperor's Dragoons. I'm merging my forces with the ones I acquired form my brother who has unfortunately given up to hobby. (But I won't complain about getting all his stuff for free! :biggrin: ) So this means I'm getting rid of the old bleached bone and purple look, and my brother's forces' bright orange, for something closer to the Salamander's colors since my chapter is an off shot to theirs. So, enough talk, here are the pics!!!

First Necrons!

Space Marines

Part of my brother's forces waiting for their repaint

And the WIP's

So that's what's going on for now.

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Re: [Project Log] Czar Ziggy's Enemy Forces (Current: Necrons)

Post#21 » Nov 18 2011 02:10

Hey ATT! Another Update on my Necron expansion! New destroyer is done and I'm working on expanding my 2nd squad of warriors. After this, I plan on getting some Deathmarks and a Cryptek. So here are some shots of the new Destroyer!

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#22 » Nov 25 2011 03:08

Hey ATT! Time for a Non-Tau update. First off, I ran and got a Cryptek since I loved the look of the model. (Also, I hadn't gotten any of the new Necron stuff yet.) So I finished him and I'm pleased with him and have many ideas how I will eventually do up my overlord and court. Also, I got a sudden urge to start making more Tyranids for my hive fleet, so I began work on 2 new Raveners and a new ripper base. So here are the shots of the finished Cryptek and some WIP shots of the new Tyranid projects.

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#23 » Jan 16 2012 08:30

Hey ATT! Time for a non-Tau update! Working away still on my Necron forces. Currently working away on a Catacomb Command Barge, a second Cryptek, and my first squad of Immortals. So here are some shots!

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Post#24 » May 13 2012 11:11

Hey ATT! This is the update for the non-Tau! Been a long time since an update here (not counting what you can see in the background of my Tau project log. :P ) Anyways, for this update, there are some shots of my finished command barge for my Necrons, the 25th anniversary model (as a unit), and my new Mawloc! Also I'm working on a Vendetta for a friend! Modeled the Gunner as a cross between Sgt. Johnson from Halo and David ANderson from Mass Effect 3. So enjoy!

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Re: [Project Log] Czar Ziggy's Enemy Forces (Current: Cobra!)

Post#25 » Aug 28 2012 06:48

Hey ATT. Unfortunatly, no Tau projects on the go. And there will probably none until we get a new codex. But I have not been idle. All my other armies have been getting their love (Necrons mostly :crafty: ) and I'm continuing to help paint my friends new Guard force in the wonderful color scheme of Cobra Command from G.I Joe. It's a lot of fun and free models to paint! I'm also about to move, so I thought I'd share the last few projects that are on the go before they get packed up. Any ways, on to the shots!!!

Vulkan He'stan

Cobra Commanders

Necrons

As a side note, these pictures were taken on my new Samsung Galaxy Note. They look pretty good for a cell phone camera.
as always, C&C welcome.

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Re: [Project Log] Czar Ziggy's Enemy Forces (Annual Group Photo)

Post#26 » Apr 20 2013 08:14

Hey ATT! So it's spring cleaning here at my place and that means that my display case needed to be emptied so I could clean it! :crafty: So I figured I'd take some photos of all my armies and showcase the 10+ years of painting that I have done. So for your viewing delight, here are group photos of all 5 of my armies (Tau, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines, and newly started Dark Eldar)

Tau Empire : Tash'Var Battle group

Tyranids: Hive fleet Tron

Space Marines: Emperor's Dragoons (Second Founding of Salamander's Chapter)

Necrons: Quar'eth Dynasty

Dark Eldar: Unnamed

Everybody now!!!

And this isn't counting the 3 battle forces and 2 other people's armies that I'm painting right now....
Happy modeling!

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Re: [Project Log] Czar Ziggy's Enemy Forces (Annual Group Photo)

Post#27 » Mar 01 2014 03:37

Hey ATT!

So, it has happened. I said I would never start this army, and well, I did anyways. There are now Orks in my collection! And you know how they multiply once they dig in! So, I started this army since I had all the Orks left over from the Black Reach starter set (Which I bought for the Marines) and decided I'd use them to practice the dry brushing technique. I feel like I'm getting the hang of this technique and it is producing some awesome results. My color scheme is based off of the mutants from the Fallout series of games.

Also, I'm trying another technique which is to use Grey as the base coat instead of Black or White. That is also producing some excellent results and I'm using some spare Guard to dummy up a color scheme for my soon to start Imperial Guard army which will be themed after the GDI from the Command and Conquer game series. (if you haven't noticed a theme yet to my color choices for my various armies, they are all based mostly off of video games armies ;) )
So here are a few shots of what I've completed so far!

Guard

Orks

So that's what I've been up to for the past while. There are also some Tyranids and Necrons and Space marines being worked on, and I will get some shots of them to put up later! Enjoy!

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui
Fio'Ui

Re: [Project Log] Czar Ziggy's Enemy Forces (New Factions)

Post#28 » May 04 2014 07:51

Hey ATT!

A minor update for my enemy forces. I've now painted my first 8 Guardsmen. I'm hoping to get some more kits for these guys as I'm on a bit of a kick with them right now. I'm loving the work I've done on them and I feel that these guys are probably the best painted miniatures in my whole collection. Also, I painted an Imperial knight for a friend in a tournament we're both going to be in this coming weekend. Took me a month to get it just right.

Guard

Knight

My Buddy is the one who runs a Cobra themed Guard. But I have a few dummy ones from testing his color scheme. I sent him this picture so he could visualize the Knight alongside his guard.

Czar Ziggy

Return to “Enemy Units & Alternate Systems”