Mecha Front - Now LIVE on Kickstarter

A Forum to discuss models of the Tau's Enemies, including Alternate Wargame Systems.
abraxus
Shas

Re: Mecha Front - Now LIVE on Kickstarter

Post#91 » Apr 23 2014 11:47

Just wanted to give this a "bump" for Paulson. First Heavy Mecha just unlocked a few days ago and we're approaching the unlock of the second. For those unfamiliar with the game check out
www.mechafront.com

I own 3 raptors, 1 Goshawk and one Lynx already and the models are extremely well done, let's get the other two heavies unlocked folks!!

paulson games
Shas

Post#92 » Apr 28 2014 05:11

Less than 48 hours so if you haven't taken a look make sure to do so as the clock is winding down fast

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/me ... miniatures
Paulson Games parts are now at www.reddogminis.com

jentral
Shas

Post#93 » May 01 2014 09:12

Had to remember my log in since I haven't mainstreamed 40k in so long haven't bothered logging to boards for them. Wanted to say grats on the Kickstarter getting to where it has and another $149 to you Paulson. >_< Curious on this one guessing it's squad based instead of army based like 40k but is there a way to do the game with two armies having 2 lights, 1 medium, 1 heavy??? That's why I kicked an odd number and hadn't looked at the rules at all in all honesty. Dropped 40k, Dropzone Commander, and some other games and hadn't been looking for new ones until I saw you pushed it to Kickstarter finally.
Fear the beasts in your head not the jungle. - Catachan

paulson games
Shas

Post#94 » May 02 2014 02:07

For play testing we've been using 5-6 mecha per side, the exact number isn't set in stone as you can buy extra weapons, pilots, mecha systems to even out the points between armies. For example Blackfrost will typically have a small force count as they tend to be more heavily armed and use experience pilots.

I've set up a forum for the game here: http://www.mechafrontforums.com/
Paulson Games parts are now at www.reddogminis.com

Return to “Enemy Units & Alternate Systems”