4th Tarosian Regiment: Gue'vesa WIP

A Forum to discuss models of the Tau's Enemies, including Alternate Wargame Systems.
CoffeeGrunt
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Re: 4th Tarosian Regiment: Gue'vesa WIP

Post#11 » Nov 18 2014 08:45

Gue'vesa'vre:

Finally got the chance to complete these models. Not the best representation of their ilk ever modelled - the boots don't quite look right on them for one - but they make a cool Grenadiers tank-hunting squad that suits the look and feel of my army immensely.

Was a fun kitbash. I debated using Fire Warrior Shoulder Pads on them, but they just didn't feel right, and sometimes felt a bit obstructive. To be fair, even my Shas'la don't wear them, so that's my personal preferences showing through more than anything.

CoffeeGrunt
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#12 » Nov 18 2014 08:47

Sentinels:

Another fun unit to build, paint and play. Guard lack for the mobile firepower a unit like Crisis Suits can bring, so these guys end up being essential for flanking maneuvers. Multi-lasers are surprisingly potent against most Side Armour for such a cheap weapon.

Myrdin
Shas

Post#13 » Nov 19 2014 04:53

Good looking sentinels. The crouching one looks like a paparazzi "Excuse me sir, can i take a shot at you ? .... with this Meltagun i mean !" Kablam ! :D

Return to “Enemy Units & Alternate Systems”