Neb-Ork-Adnezar

A Forum to discuss models of the Tau's Enemies, including Alternate Wargame Systems.
Che Gue'vesa
Gue'El
Gue'El

Neb-Ork-Adnezar

Post#1 » Oct 09 2015 03:37

Introduction:

In April 2012 I shot three Devilfishes off the Rra'il’fannor (black market) of the E'bay Sept, one became part of my Cadre, the next one was used for my Paint Stripping Tutorial here and will now be facing an terrible fate in this thread and the third will face another terrible fate later!

One mans trash, is the other mans treasure!
-Big Mek Llamork

The Greenskin was squealing from joy, he could not Belive what he found, this will earn him quite some teeth ... he just had to sing!

*I'm gonna pop some Tanks, only got Bazukkas in my sponson's, I-I-I'm huntin', looking for some loot crap, this orky-awesome!*

I present you the work on my Looted Devilfish which I am building for a friend, why I call it Neb-Ork-Adnezar will reveal itself to you later, if not, I'll explain it to you.

Picture 1: Here you can see my work so far, at first I wanted to make it a Half-Track, the 'Half' is done but I did not finish the tracks. I got convinced to make it Half-Grav instead, this will explain the name later, when I finished it, you'll understand.

Picture 2: Now you can see some 'detail' additions, like headlights and the sponson's, which will be equipped with looted Rocket-Shield-Drones, which will be the Bazzukkas.

For the Paint I am thinking about painting the lower Part like my Cadre, while the upper part will be covered in red paint ... makes it go faster, you know?!

Comments and criticism is, as always, welcome.

MODELGLUE Eio'Y
Kor'El
Kor'El

Re: Neb-Ork-Adnezar

Post#2 » Oct 09 2015 04:32

I'm feeling the EMP charging up! A little Wachowski influence here methinks, will one of the crew have bright pink hair? :P

Loving it so far Che'!

minamoto
Shas

Post#3 » Oct 09 2015 11:23

Propa kustom wörk on yer ride, but needz moardakka!! and more red paint else that one wont go fäst enuff.

I think the idea of a half-trakk-'over vehicle is super orkish and cool. I'd add a crowsnest to it, the upper surface is quite flat and you could ram a mast right down, so you could lean the skull plate on it. Also you could cover the open hatch atop.

Except from that it reall needs more guns, sofar I just spotted a röcket-lunchä, is it going to be a buggy or a battlewagon (looted tank), else I would add something like a rude barrelled gun to it just like on a tankhunter.

Some spikes and other orky bits randomly attached, especialy on any "open" areas will make it look very orky, just like some grot hastily welded a steel plate over it, just before the fight begins for some prorctection or aeorodynamic improvement.

BTW: if you need some tracks of a battlewagon... just scream, I have some left. I built my Battlewagon with wheels only.

TauMan
Shas'Ui
Shas'Ui

Post#4 » Oct 09 2015 05:30

Wow Che that looks awe...OUTTA DA WAY BLOO FACE!

Sorry as I was sayn' befour I was wot roodley inter-uppted! Dat's a reel sweet piece o'konversion dere! Wenz youse got it all nice and finizhed like, wif da extra speziality red paintz job, could I like what putz it on me blog, Verner Von Frag's Big Mek Werkshop?

FANKS!

VERNER VON FRAG'S BIG MEK WERKSHOP

Wot, did youse 'af somfink to say dere Bloo Face?
Aaaaggghhh....
Rite, didn't fink so!
Viro’los gu brath!
N.Y.A.B.X.T.T.

Che Gue'vesa
Gue'El
Gue'El

Post#5 » Oct 10 2015 02:57

minamoto wrote:I think the idea of a half-trakk-'over vehicle is super orkish and cool. I'd add a crowsnest to it, the upper surface is quite flat and you could ram a mast right down, so you could lean the skull plate on it. Also you could cover the open hatch atop.

I will consider it!

minamoto wrote:Except from that it reall needs more guns, sofar I just spotted a röcket-lunchä, is it going to be a buggy or a battlewagon (looted tank), else I would add something like a rude barrelled gun to it just like on a tankhunter.

Looted Tank, the open topped transport variant, my friend says he would use it with three bazzukkas, that's why I didn't add more guns... I could store assorted guns on top, to add the orky look.

minamoto wrote:Some spikes and other orky bits randomly attached, especialy on any "open" areas will make it look very orky, just like some grot hastily welded a steel plate over it, just before the fight begins for some prorctection or aeorodynamic improvement.

I am working on that! :)

minamoto wrote:BTW: if you need some tracks of a battlewagon... just scream, I have some left. I built my Battlewagon with wheels only.

I won't use tracks, that one will get an 'grav-enhancement'

@TauMan sure! :)

Return to “Enemy Units & Alternate Systems”