the Salute in London

A Forum to discuss models of the Tau's Enemies, including Alternate Wargame Systems.
Exzendar
Shas'Saal

the Salute in London

Post#1 » Feb 28 2016 08:07

Anyone going to London to visit the Salute con?

http://www.salute.co.uk/salute/salute-2016/

Deepstrike
Shas

Re: the Salute in London

Post#2 » Feb 28 2016 09:55

Exzendar wrote:Anyone going to London to visit the Salute con?

http://www.salute.co.uk/salute/salute-2016/

Hi,

Not to be too much of a complainer or anything, but you didn't give a lot of information about what this is. People aren't necessarily familiar with the "Salute" and with the way that you posted this, it looks very much like a phishing site.

Can you elaborate a little more as to what the "Salute" is? I'm not too familiar with it and my quick glance there looks like there is a lot of info.

Also, for future reference, when posting on the site, generally we like a little more "meat". This site prides itself on good, informative posts as a normal thing, the more detail the better.

Although not everyone is an English major, nor speaks English as a general for that matter, we still appreciate well written information and try to obtain a standard for the initiation of posts for the forum as a whole.

Cheers

Exzendar
Shas'Saal

Re: the Salute in London

Post#3 » Feb 29 2016 03:19

Sorry for my low info post and my restringiertes englisch....

the link says:

Salute Twenty Sixteen, run by The South London Warlords, is the biggest independent one-day wargaming and gaming event in the UK. Our aim is to promote the very best in the hobby. Held at ExCel London, there will be the usual traders, with some from overseas as well, along with plenty of demonstration and participation games to see and take part in. 

did someone visited the convention in the past?
who likes to visit it this year?

Return to “Enemy Units & Alternate Systems”