NoobPwner @ UKGT and Rapid Fire - last hurrah for 6thed book

Battle Reports and debriefing thoughts about your Tau in action
NoobPwner84
Shas'La
Shas'La

Re: NoobPwner @ UKGT and Rapid Fire - last hurrah for 6thed book

Post#11 » Oct 25 2015 02:16

So after Day 1 of Rapid Fire I am playing my buddy Liam on the top table first game this morning, with his AdMech War Convocation. Bad news for me as Liam was 2nd at the GT Heat last weekend whilst I was a lowly 17th. On form with tournaments he's probably the best player in Scotland just now. But I have a feeling I may overcome him

So far this event I played :

Game 1 - War walker/jetbike spam scatter laser Eldar with a Wraithknight and won 19-1
Game 2 - Iron Warriors CSM with a Chaos knight and tables him turn 4
Game 3 - Hive Fleet Kraken flyrants spam with a lictor formation and lots of genestealers and won 18-2

So far so good. Just need to not get roflstomped for the next few and I could hopefully finish in top 3
The true warrior engages only the worthy opponent

NoobPwner84
Shas'La
Shas'La

Re: NoobPwner @ UKGT and Rapid Fire - last hurrah for 6thed book

Post#12 » Oct 26 2015 12:06

At day 2 of Rapid Fire had a blast again. Played on table 1 all day against top players, so happy with how I did. Breakdown as follows:

Game 4 against Scottish ETC player Liam and his AdMech - 13-7 win on Purge the Alien
Game 5 against Scottish ETC captain James and his Eldar - 10-10 draw on Deadlock (?) maelstrom
Game 6 for the tournament win ... dun dun dun...

Against this:

And got tabled/conceded!

Battle reports to follow - as its 5 am here - but really enjoyed my weekend. Good results against some top players and was on top until last game, but just had nothing against the Supremacy armour. It's not called Supremacy for nothing!
The true warrior engages only the worthy opponent

Return to “Battle Reports”